heitanyang - prescreening request / editing advice

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• heitanyang - prescreening request / editing advice

This picture has a stain on the taxiway below the horizontal tail (I have removed it), but the removal of the stain causes the taxiway to deform. Will this be rejected? Will the reason be digital manipulation?
    Thank you
    Attached Files

Yes, this is digital manipulation.

Comment

Hello, is the contrast of this SAS picture too high or too low? Another picture was taken in the museum. The lower part is covered by glass, lt's blurry, but the plane is not affected. Will such pictures be rejected? Thank you.
      Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by heitanyang View Post
        Hello, is the contrast of this SAS picture too high or too low? Another picture was taken in the museum. The lower part is covered by glass, lt's blurry, but the plane is not affected. Will such pictures be rejected? Thank you.
        First would be ok for me, but second is soft/blurry. Contrast also a bit weak.

Comment

Hello, is this picture too much or too little contrast? thank you.
          Attached Files

Comment

Hello, is this picture too much or too little contrast? thank you.
            Yes. Also soft and somewhat noisy.

Comment

Originally posted by dlowwa View Post

Yes. Also soft and somewhat noisy.
              Is the contrast too little?

Comment

Is the contrast too little?
                Correct.

Comment

Will these two pictures I upload be counted as similar?
                  Thank you.
                  Attached Files

Comment

Will these two pictures I upload be counted as similar?
                    Thank you.
                    Yes,

Comment

My picture was rejected because of digital manipulation. Is it because I increased saturation or for other reasons? Please tell me. Thank youClick image for larger version

Name:	B77W-NH-JA789A-!.jpg
Views:	332
Size:	821.1 KB
ID:	1134793

Comment

My picture was rejected because of digital manipulation. Is it because I increased saturation or for other reasons? Please tell me. Thank you
                        Probably a mistake by the screener. I see some specs in the sky, but no manipulation, so you can ignore that rejection reason.

Comment

Hello, should I increase the contrast of this BB-8 picture? If I increase the contrast, will I be rejected because of the backlight? But this picture is not backlight.
                          This Korean Airlines 738 was rejected because of undersharped (soft) and too much or too little contrast. Is there too much contrast? I've added a lot of sharpening, but I'm still rejected by undersharped. Is this picture blurred? Can this picture accept? Thank you.
                          Attached Files

Comment

Hello, should I increase the contrast of this BB-8 picture? If I increase the contrast, will I be rejected because of the backlight? But this picture is not backlight.
                            The light is very harsh due to the high angle of the sun. Not sure adding more contrast will help.

This Korean Airlines 738 was rejected because of undersharped (soft) and too much or too little contrast. Is there too much contrast? I've added a lot of sharpening, but I'm still rejected by undersharped. Is this picture blurred? Can this picture accept? Thank you.
                            The image is very soft, possibly due to too much noise reduction - but I would need to see the original to be sure. It is not close to being acceptable as it is.

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_6521.jpg
Views:	355
Size:	200.7 KB
ID:	1134978Click image for larger version  Name:	B738-KE-HL8240-!.jpg Views:	0 Size:	952.2 KB ID:	1134976
                              Originally posted by dlowwa View Post
                              The image is very soft, possibly due to too much noise reduction - but I would need to see the original to be sure. It is not close to being acceptable as it is.
                              Thank you for your answer. This is the original picture, Thank you.

Comment

Working...
                              X