Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sven EDDN Prescreening / Editing Advice

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #91
    Thanks for your opinion

    Comment


    • #92
      Hi again

      A Picture from last Year on Hot Summer Day.
      It would be a first Reg, wonder if this would get trough or are there any issues with it?

      Thank you


      Click image for larger version

Name:	D-ECDF-10.jpg
Views:	74
Size:	313.5 KB
ID:	1152111

      Comment


      • #93
        Originally posted by Sven_EDDN View Post
        Hi again

        A Picture from last Year on Hot Summer Day.
        It would be a first Reg, wonder if this would get trough or are there any issues with it?
        A bit soft, but otherwise ok for me.

        Comment


        • #94
          Originally posted by dlowwa View Post

          A bit soft, but otherwise ok for me.
          Thank you
          i will check if there is a way to get it more sharp

          Comment


          • #95
            Hi,
            can i get some Prescreen for this Nightshot please?
            Specially im a little bit unsure about the Crop and Centering

            Thank you
            Click image for larger version

Name:	USAF Gulfstream 01-0076-11.jpg
Views:	68
Size:	394.4 KB
ID:	1153033

            Comment


            • #96
              Originally posted by Sven_EDDN View Post
              Hi,
              can i get some Prescreen for this Nightshot please?
              Specially im a little bit unsure about the Crop and Centering
              Crop should be ok, but centering is somewhat awkward.

              Comment


              • #97
                Thank you for the fast answer
                So maybe this Shot is one for my own Collection

                Comment


                • #98
                  Hi,
                  i recently had this Picture rejected for a Bad Color
                  i wonder where the opinion of the Screener come from. there wasnt much changes on the Colors while editing

                  https://www.jetphotos.com/viewreject_b.php?id=10833305

                  thank you for help already

                  Comment


                  • #99
                    Originally posted by Sven_EDDN View Post
                    Hi,
                    i recently had this Picture rejected for a Bad Color
                    i wonder where the opinion of the Screener come from. there wasnt much changes on the Colors while editing

                    https://www.jetphotos.com/viewreject_b.php?id=10833305

                    thank you for help already
                    Hi,
                    Just use "Auto color" on PS and you'll get rid of the yellow cast. I just tried and the result is fine

                    Regards
                    Alex

                    Comment


                    • Thank you Alex

                      I‘m editing my Photos with Lightroom only.
                      But i will try to get the yellow cast away with it

                      Comment


                      • New Prescreening for this one please

                        Click image for larger version

Name:	KAF342 Prescreen Reupload.jpg
Views:	44
Size:	399.0 KB
ID:	1154951

                        Comment


                        • Much better

                          Comment


                          • Thank you for your Help

                            Comment


                            • Hi

                              i used the Night for a Early Bird Shot of this rare visitor.
                              Wonder if the GPU would lead to rejection for obstruction

                              Thanks for your Help

                              Click image for larger version  Name:	RCAF C130 130606-5.jpg Views:	0 Size:	387.8 KB ID:	1155914

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by Sven_EDDN View Post
                                Hi

                                i used the Night for a Early Bird Shot of this rare visitor.
                                Wonder if the GPU would lead to rejection for obstruction
                                Unfortunately it does look like one of the props is blocked. Also dark/poor contrast.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X