Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MN_Spotting - prescreening request / editing advice

Hello,

I am new to JetPhotos and have just begun to take some potential pictures to add to the site. However, there are a few things I'd like to know, and some possible editing advice as well. I have here a couple pictures I took earlier today, and they are currently unedited. So I have a couple questions...

1: Obvoiusly, what specifically should I look for and/or fix about the photos
    2: What is the best way to resize them for upload. I've looked around and can't quite figure out the best way to resize the photos without losing too much quality. I resized theese to upload here with Adobe CC Express, but I'm wondering if there is maybe a better way of doing it.

Thank you for your time, and I would greatly appreciate your advice

Attached Files

Originally posted by MN_Spotting View Post
    Hello,

I am new to JetPhotos and have just begun to take some potential pictures to add to the site. However, there are a few things I'd like to know, and some possible editing advice as well. I have here a couple pictures I took earlier today, and they are currently unedited. So I have a couple questions...

1: Obvoiusly, what specifically should I look for and/or fix about the photos
    2: What is the best way to resize them for upload. I've looked around and can't quite figure out the best way to resize the photos without losing too much quality. I resized theese to upload here with Adobe CC Express, but I'm wondering if there is maybe a better way of doing it.

Thank you for your time, and I would greatly appreciate your advice

1. These images appear to be unedited (or at least not resized), so there can be no prescreening.
    2. Whichever app/program you are using for editing the images will almost certainly have the capability to resize them without losing quality.

Comment

Sorry about that.

I resized the photos appropriately, and did some basic touch ups. Hopefully now they will be worthy for prescreening.

Again, thanks for the help!
      Attached Files

Comment

Sorry about that.

I resized the photos appropriately, and did some basic touch ups. Hopefully now they will be worthy for prescreening.

Again, thanks for the help!
        Would all be rejected for softness/blurriness, centering/crop, and compression.

You wouldn't be able to upload these anyway, since permission to upload at 1920pix is granted upon request only.

Comment

Hello again,

Firstly, apologies for creating a new thread for photo feedback. I forgot about the rule as I had not posted in a while, but I will make sure to use this thread going forward.

I have some photos I took recently that I would like feedback on, especially reguarding contrast and haze. Overcast conditions were present on the day I took the photos, and I am unsure if the low visibility conditions render the photos un-uploadable.

Thank you for your time, and I would greatly appreciate your advice!

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_9003.JPG
Views:	29
Size:	298.1 KB
ID:	1163094Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_8594.JPG
Views:	28
Size:	398.1 KB
ID:	1163095Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_9090.JPG
Size:	424.3 KB
ID:	1163096Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_8972.JPG
Size:	458.7 KB
ID:	1163097

Comment

Hello again,

Firstly, apologies for creating a new thread for photo feedback. I forgot about the rule as I had not posted in a while, but I will make sure to use this thread going forward.

I have some photos I took recently that I would like feedback on, especially reguarding contrast and haze. Overcast conditions were present on the day I took the photos, and I am unsure if the low visibility conditions render the photos un-uploadable.
            1. backlit, contrast. not fixable.
            2. soft, dark
            3. soft, dark, overprocessed
            4. soft, dark

Comment

Working...
            X