Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lucas Gabardo - Pre/Postscreening

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Lucas Gabardo - Pre/Postscreening

    Hello, I got this rejection for horizon unlevel, then I appealed and the screener comment was that my photo needs clockwise rotation. IMHO it does not need any rotation, and if I do so, the building on the right will become unlevel. The group of buildings to the left couldn't be used as a reference due to the heat distortion. Even the runway lights are vertical/pending to CW. The pole behind the airplane can't be used as reference (as most of the poles in airport areas here in Brazil). And if the runway is the problem, threshold 35L is uphill.


    https://www.jetphotos.com/viewqueued_b.php?id=9815696
    Attached Files

  • #2
    Originally posted by lgabardo View Post
    Hello, I got this rejection for horizon unlevel, then I appealed and the screener comment was that my photo needs clockwise rotation. IMHO it does not need any rotation, and if I do so, the building on the right will become unlevel. The group of buildings to the left couldn't be used as a reference due to the heat distortion. Even the runway lights are vertical/pending to CW. The pole behind the airplane can't be used as reference (as most of the poles in airport areas here in Brazil). And if the runway is the problem, threshold 35L is uphill.


    https://www.jetphotos.com/viewqueued_b.php?id=9815696
    Hello,

    Please read here when you get the chance:

    https://forums.jetphotos.com/forum/a...ning-from-crew

    As stated, we request that you ask for advice before appealing. As such, crew will not comment on images that have already been appealed. Thanks for your understanding.

    Comment


    • #3
      Thoughts on this one?
      Attached Files

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by lgabardo View Post
        Thoughts on this one?
        Borderline soft/contrast.

        Comment


        • #5
          There is any chance for a photo like this? The objective was to display HUD infos as clear as possible.
          Attached Files

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by lgabardo View Post
            There is any chance for a photo like this? The objective was to display HUD infos as clear as possible.
            Subjective call, but I believe we do have some HUD images already accepted.

            Comment


            • #7
              I tried to avoid the obstructions best as I can... any chance? Static display troubles...
              Attached Files

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by lgabardo View Post
                I tried to avoid the obstructions best as I can... any chance? Static display troubles...
                If there are no other images of this reg., there might be some leeway, otherwise, yes this will be a rejection for obstruction.

                Comment

                Working...
                X