Lucas Gabardo - Pre/Postscreening

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lucas Gabardo - Pre/Postscreening

Hello, I got this rejection for horizon unlevel, then I appealed and the screener comment was that my photo needs clockwise rotation. IMHO it does not need any rotation, and if I do so, the building on the right will become unlevel. The group of buildings to the left couldn't be used as a reference due to the heat distortion. Even the runway lights are vertical/pending to CW. The pole behind the airplane can't be used as reference (as most of the poles in airport areas here in Brazil). And if the runway is the problem, threshold 35L is uphill.

JetPhotos.com is the biggest database of aviation photographs with over 5 million screened photos online!

Attached Files

Originally posted by lgabardo View Post
    Hello, I got this rejection for horizon unlevel, then I appealed and the screener comment was that my photo needs clockwise rotation. IMHO it does not need any rotation, and if I do so, the building on the right will become unlevel. The group of buildings to the left couldn't be used as a reference due to the heat distortion. Even the runway lights are vertical/pending to CW. The pole behind the airplane can't be used as reference (as most of the poles in airport areas here in Brazil). And if the runway is the problem, threshold 35L is uphill.

JetPhotos.com is the biggest database of aviation photographs with over 5 million screened photos online!
    Hello,

Please read here when you get the chance:

As stated, we request that you ask for advice before appealing. As such, crew will not comment on images that have already been appealed. Thanks for your understanding.

Comment

Thoughts on this one?
      Attached Files

Comment

Thoughts on this one?
        Borderline soft/contrast.

Comment

There is any chance for a photo like this? The objective was to display HUD infos as clear as possible.
          Attached Files

Comment

There is any chance for a photo like this? The objective was to display HUD infos as clear as possible.
            Subjective call, but I believe we do have some HUD images already accepted.

Comment

I tried to avoid the obstructions best as I can... any chance? Static display troubles...
              Attached Files

Comment

I tried to avoid the obstructions best as I can... any chance? Static display troubles...
                If there are no other images of this reg., there might be some leeway, otherwise, yes this will be a rejection for obstruction.

Comment

What about this crop?
                  Attached Files

Comment

What about this crop?
                    Too much empty space.

Comment

Thoughts? I love these winglets.
                      Attached Files

Comment

Thoughts? I love these winglets.
                        Screener's discretion, but probably a motive/cut off rejection.

Comment

Working...
                        X