MARK0 - Prescreening and editing advice

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MARK0 View Post
    Hi!, can i have prescreening for this photo?, also i don't know if this kind of shots are accepted in the db
    Image is very soft.

Comment

Hi i hope you are having a great day, can i have a detailed prescreening for these images?, thanks in advance
      Attached Files

Comment

Hi i hope you are having a great day, can i have a detailed prescreening for these images?, thanks in advance
        1. contrast, soft, obstruction
        2. borderline soft
        3-4. soft, contrast, vignetting

Comment

Originally posted by dlowwa View Post

1. contrast, soft, obstruction
          2. borderline soft
          3-4. soft, contrast, vignetting
          Thanks!!, in number 1 if I crop it tighter so the staircase doesn’t appear it will still have an obstruction rejection?

Comment

Thanks!!, in number 1 if I crop it tighter so the staircase doesn’t appear it will still have an obstruction rejection?
            No.

Comment

Hi!, i hope you are having a great day!, can i have a detailed prescreening for this photo?, i mainly have doubts on the horizon, thanks in advance for your time.
              Attached Files

Comment

Hi!, i hope you are having a great day!, can i have a detailed prescreening for this photo?, i mainly have doubts on the horizon, thanks in advance for your time.
                Yes, horizon is badly off, and also soft/low contrast (due to shooting through a window).

Comment

Hi, can i have a detailed prescreening for this photos?, the agricultural plane was literally upside down and its also a hot photo
                  Attached Files

Comment

Hi, can i have a detailed prescreening for this photos?, the agricultural plane was literally upside down and its also a hot photo
                    1. too far
                    2-3. obstruction/clutter
                    4. overexposed

Comment

Hi screeners i hope you are having a good day, i am wondering iff you could do a prescreening for these photos i want to upload to the database, also, could you give me details on the photos if they have reasons for being rejected?, thanks in advance
                      Attached Files

Comment

Hi screeners i hope you are having a good day, i am wondering iff you could do a prescreening for these photos i want to upload to the database, also, could you give me details on the photos if they have reasons for being rejected?, thanks in advance
                        1. obstruction, soft, vignetting, borderline cut off
                        2. obstruction, soft
                        3. soft/blurry, contrast
                        4. contrast, soft
                        5. too far/centering

Comment

hi screeners, i hope you are having a great day, i was wondering if you could give me some advice on this KLM 787 i took in MMMX, i wanted a closeup shot so i don't know if this crop is allowed, my major concerns are sharpness and contrast, thanks for your time in advance
                          Attached Files

Comment

hi screeners, i hope you are having a great day, i was wondering if you could give me some advice on this KLM 787 i took in MMMX, i wanted a closeup shot so i don't know if this crop is allowed, my major concerns are sharpness and contrast, thanks for your time in advance
                            Crop is fine; poor contrast and borderline soft.

Comment

Originally posted by dlowwa View Post

Crop is fine; poor contrast and borderline soft.
                              Thanks for your time dana, i tried to correct it, is it better now?
                              Attached Files

Comment

Thanks for your time dana, i tried to correct it, is it better now?
                                Still too soft for 1920pix, and color(yellow)/contrast also likely to be an issue.

Comment

Working...
                                X