Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

jhud922 - editing advice

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by jhud922 View Post

    Eh dont worry about it. I guess people auto-grab any new regs or something.
    New registrations are automatically flagged by the system as hot and go immediately to screening, if that's what you mean. Nobody 'grabs' anything.

    Comment


    • Originally posted by dlowwa View Post

      New registrations are automatically flagged by the system as hot and go immediately to screening, if that's what you mean. Nobody 'grabs' anything.
      Ah ok, well that makes more sense then. Can't use the screening tools for new registrations really, got it.

      Could I have a screener provide the detail behind these rejections? I am still not getting emails from JP for some reason so I can't see the comments etc.

      https://www.jetphotos.com/viewqueued_b.php?id=10646636 - specifically this one has "bad info", I had to manually fill in the details so obviously I did something wrong

      https://www.jetphotos.com/viewqueued_b.php?id=10613737 - this one has wrong category, could I get that detail please? I let it auto select so thats kind of odd.

      https://www.jetphotos.com/viewqueued_b.php?id=10611059 - i got a bad framing for this one. I appealed, but I think it was denied, again I can't really tell. How could the framing be improved? It looks pretty spot on to me even with the centering tool.

      Thanks

      Comment


      • Originally posted by jhud922 View Post

        Ah ok, well that makes more sense then. Can't use the screening tools for new registrations really, got it.
        When I want to use the tools to check a photo of a new reg, I always just choose a random registration that is already in the database to upload with. You are deleting within hours if not minutes anyways, and with the length of the queue there is no chance of a screener viewing it.

        Comment


        • Originally posted by jhud922 View Post
          https://www.jetphotos.com/viewqueued_b.php?id=10611059 - i got a bad framing for this one. I appealed, but I think it was denied, again I can't really tell. How could the framing be improved? It looks pretty spot on to me even with the centering tool.

          Thanks
          I'm not a screener, but measuring the two distances I've highlighted shows the aircraft a bit too low in the frame - hence the framing.
          Click image for larger version

Name:	procimages-d.jpg
Views:	32
Size:	313.1 KB
ID:	1149453

          Comment


          • Originally posted by thebigdog360 View Post

            When I want to use the tools to check a photo of a new reg, I always just choose a random registration that is already in the database to upload with. You are deleting within hours if not minutes anyways, and with the length of the queue there is no chance of a screener viewing it.
            yeah thats a good idea

            Comment


            • Originally posted by jhud922 View Post
              Could I have a screener provide the detail behind these rejections? I am still not getting emails from JP for some reason so I can't see the comments etc.
              1. no CN was entered
              2. Night Shot. Categories are not auto-selected.
              3. image already appealed. no comment.

              Please do not post requests for advice for images that have already been appealed.

              Comment


              • Originally posted by dlowwa View Post

                1. no CN was entered
                2. Night Shot. Categories are not auto-selected.
                3. image already appealed. no comment.

                Please do not post requests for advice for images that have already been appealed.
                Can you at least help me with the email issue so I can see the rejection comments? Why they aren't visible on the site itself...

                Am I going to have a problem with the wheels here?
                Attached Files

                Comment


                • Originally posted by jhud922 View Post

                  Can you at least help me with the email issue so I can see the rejection comments? Why they aren't visible on the site itself...
                  If you ask before appealing, certainly.

                  Originally posted by jhud922 View Post
                  Am I going to have a problem with the wheels here?
                  No, but the contrast, softness, etc., yes.

                  Comment

                  Working...
                  X