• Thoughts on these?
        Attached Files

Comment

• Originally posted by jhud922 View Post
          Thoughts on these?
          Ok for me.

Comment

• Originally posted by jhud922
            Could I get thoughts on these please? For the Asiana Cargo 747 one, I know the aircraft is low in the frame, so the framing/composition isn't ideal. However it allows the full view of the tower and airport in the background, so would that type of crop be allowed (since its for context)?
            Hello, please read here again when you get the chance, especially #3:

Comment

• Sorry, I guess that last post was 1:30 away from 24 hrs. Hopefully this post is considered 24 hrs after my last...

Could I get thoughts on these please? For the Asiana Cargo 747 one, I know the aircraft is low in the frame, so the framing/composition isn't ideal. However it allows the full view of the tower and airport in the background, so would that type of crop be allowed (since its for context)?
              Attached Files

Comment

Sorry, I guess that last post was 1:30 away from 24 hrs. Hopefully this post is considered 24 hrs after my last...
                If you actually read the whole thread, you'll see it's more about the intent than the actual time..

Prescreening is meant to be used as a tool to check certain images you are unsure about, learn from the feedback you receive, improve, then hopefully not need to ask for help in those areas any more. It is not meant to be a process where you post the maximum number of requests you can, wait the minimum 24 hours, then post the maximum again, and repeat. I see more than a few guys doing this, and it shows me that they are not really making any effort to learn from the process but rather are simply taking advantage of free screening. If you've taken 10+ images in similar conditions, there is no need to post all of them for feedback. One or two will do, and you can then apply that feedback to the rest.

I'm not saying the latter part about 'taking advantage of free screening' necessarily applies to you, but you get the idea of where I'm coming from.

Originally posted by jhud922 View Post
                1. centering, horizon
                2. borderline centering/horizon
                3-4. ok for me
                5. heat haze, oof powerlines kind of make it look like vignetting

Comment

• I gotcha. I'll reign it in.

Comment

• A few from a recent air show that I'd like 2nd opinions on please.
                    Attached Files

Comment

A few from a recent air show that I'd like 2nd opinions on please.
                      1, 4. ok for me
                      2. borderline dark/soft
                      3. technically backlit, but most of the aircraft is well lit so might get a pass
                      5. backlit

Comment

• Question - Please note I am not asking for pre-screening, only clarification so that I can follow the rules

I am uploading some similar images to this. They are part of the Tora! Tora! Tora! show at Air shows. I am pretty confident they would be categorized under Military, then warbirds/vintage. I am also suspecting "Special Scheme" since they are painted as Japanese aircraft? What I am least sure about is "small prop". Technically they seat under 10 so...?

Any advice with regards to the categorization for this type would be appreciated. I believe I can correct before they get screened otherwise I'll delete and re-upload.

Thank you!
                        Attached Files

Comment

Question - Please note I am not asking for pre-screening, only clarification so that I can follow the rules

I am uploading some similar images to this. They are part of the Tora! Tora! Tora! show at Air shows. I am pretty confident they would be categorized under Military, then warbirds/vintage. I am also suspecting "Special Scheme" since they are painted as Japanese aircraft? What I am least sure about is "small prop". Technically they seat under 10 so...?

Any advice with regards to the categorization for this type would be appreciated. I believe I can correct before they get screened otherwise I'll delete and re-upload.

Thank you!
                          Are the operated by an Air Force? If not, then not military. Do they carry a special scheme that is different than the rest of their fleet? If not, not special scheme. Do they carry more than 10 people? If not, small prop.

Comment

• Is this one ok?
                            Attached Files

Comment

Is this one ok?
                              Probably needs a tighter crop. The small vapor trails don't add much.

Comment

• Originally posted by dlowwa View Post

Probably needs a tighter crop. The small vapor trails don't add much.
                                Thanks, I think thats what I was unsure of.

Comment

Working...
                                X