Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Horizon unlevel problem

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Horizon unlevel problem

    Hello, i got reject by horizon unlevel. When I navigate on the ground, my photo is rejected and they say that it is necessary to focus on vertical objects in the background. When I navigate by vertical objects in the background, something does not suit me again. Where is the logic?

    https://www.jetphotos.com/viewqueued_b.php?id=9977840

  • #2
    Not a screener, but I think correctly rejected, look on fence on the right side of the image, minor counterclockwise rotation needed.

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by OneOfTheCrowd View Post
      Hello, i got reject by horizon unlevel. When I navigate on the ground, my photo is rejected and they say that it is necessary to focus on vertical objects in the background. When I navigate by vertical objects in the background, something does not suit me again. Where is the logic?

      https://www.jetphotos.com/viewqueued_b.php?id=9977840
      There are some mixed references there indeed, but a little CCW rotation would help.

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by dlowwa View Post

        There are some mixed references there indeed, but a little CCW rotation would help.
        Do you agree that if the pillar in the background is tilted left or right, the photo will be rejected for the same reason?

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by OneOfTheCrowd View Post

          Do you agree that if the pillar in the background is tilted left or right, the photo will be rejected for the same reason?
          Hard to say without seeing the adjustment.

          Comment


          • #6
            Click image for larger version

Name:	изображение_2022-06-09_184419493.png
Views:	102
Size:	72.7 KB
ID:	1138464Click image for larger version

Name:	изображение_2022-06-09_184300020.png
Views:	115
Size:	71.6 KB
ID:	1138463Click image for larger version

Name:	изображение_2022-06-09_184502823.png
Views:	107
Size:	71.0 KB
ID:	1138465Click image for larger version

Name:	изображение_2022-06-09_184528251.png
Views:	110
Size:	64.5 KB
ID:	1138466
            https://www.jetphotos.com/viewqueued_b.php?id=10161574

            https://www.jetphotos.com/viewqueued_b.php?id=10171727

            Hello, I recently received two rejections that have one reason in common: Bad info (genre). Both planes belong to the government departments, and therefore, I think, should belong to the military genre. But there's interesting moment here, because both of them have photos in civilian and military genre on this site (Almost all such aircrafts have photos in both genres too. I attached a screenshots). In general, I would like to clarify these issues.

            By the way, I would be grateful if you could also share your opinion about "undersharpened" rejection reason for this picture with Tupolev.
            As for me it is a mistake, because the seams are even visible in the front of the aircraft.
            And what about the contrast in this picture with Ilyushin, in my opinion, the contrast is OK.

            Thanks in advance.

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by OneOfTheCrowd View Post

              Hello, I recently received two rejections that have one reason in common: Bad info (genre). Both planes belong to the government departments, and therefore, I think, should belong to the military genre. But there's interesting moment here, because both of them have photos in civilian and military genre on this site (Almost all such aircrafts have photos in both genres too. I attached a screenshots). In general, I would like to clarify these issues.

              By the way, I would be grateful if you could also share your opinion about "undersharpened" rejection reason for this picture with Tupolev.
              As for me it is a mistake, because the seams are even visible in the front of the aircraft.
              And what about the contrast in this picture with Ilyushin, in my opinion, the contrast is OK.

              Thanks in advance.
              Like bad categories, genre errors will never be the single reason for rejection. We will fix any mistake with genre if that is the only issue, so just try your best to get it correct. For the specific images government ≠ military, so it seems some were mistakenly accepted with the incorrect genre. It happens.

              The first image is quite soft, so that rejection was correct, but I agree the contrast is not so bad on the second.

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by dlowwa View Post

                Like bad categories, genre errors will never be the single reason for rejection. We will fix any mistake with genre if that is the only issue, so just try your best to get it correct. For the specific images government ≠ military, so it seems some were mistakenly accepted with the incorrect genre. It happens.

                The first image is quite soft, so that rejection was correct, but I agree the contrast is not so bad on the second.
                Thanks for the answer, but how to understand which genre a particular photo belongs to? On the example of two of my photos.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by OneOfTheCrowd View Post

                  Thanks for the answer, but how to understand which genre a particular photo belongs to? On the example of two of my photos.
                  There are some exceptions of course, but generally if it belongs to the airforce = military.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Hello, can this photo be accepted? What adjustments need to be made? Is the category Exclude from fr24 necessary?

                    Thanks in advance.
                    Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_5833.jpg
Views:	72
Size:	275.4 KB
ID:	1138608

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Due to poor light condition, I don't think this photo is able to be fixed and accepted.
                      Kind regards from Shanghai
                      Charlie Chang

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by Charlie Chang View Post
                        Due to poor light condition, I don't think this photo is able to be fixed and accepted.
                        I think the light conditions in the photo are a bit like these:
                        https://www.jetphotos.com/photo/10050381
                        https://www.jetphotos.com/photo/9810604
                        https://www.jetphotos.com/photo/8596103
                        https://www.jetphotos.com/photo/8424963

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by OneOfTheCrowd View Post
                          Hello, can this photo be accepted? What adjustments need to be made? Is the category Exclude from fr24 necessary?
                          Would be nice if you actually took the time to read here carefully, as we have asked you multiple times:

                          https://forums.jetphotos.com/forum/a...ning-from-crew

                          6. Try to attach the exact images you plan to upload to your post

                          Please post the exact images/images you actually plan to upload if you would like pre-screening/editing advice. This image cannot be uploaded due to its size.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by dlowwa View Post

                            Would be nice if you actually took the time to read here carefully, as we have asked you multiple times:

                            https://forums.jetphotos.com/forum/a...ning-from-crew

                            6. Try to attach the exact images you plan to upload to your post

                            Please post the exact images/images you actually plan to upload if you would like pre-screening/editing advice. This image cannot be uploaded due to its size.
                            I'm sorry for that, this is final image Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_5833.jpg
Views:	52
Size:	495.5 KB
ID:	1138638

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by OneOfTheCrowd View Post

                              I'm sorry for that, this is final image
                              Aircraft is soft. Aside from that, probably too dark to be accepted as is. This might be fixable with a better edit, but couldn't promise so. Night Shot category should be selected.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X