Horizon unlevel problem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Horizon unlevel problem

Hello, i got reject by horizon unlevel. When I navigate on the ground, my photo is rejected and they say that it is necessary to focus on vertical objects in the background. When I navigate by vertical objects in the background, something does not suit me again. Where is the logic?

JetPhotos.com is the biggest database of aviation photographs with over 5 million screened photos online!

Not a screener, but I think correctly rejected, look on fence on the right side of the image, minor counterclockwise rotation needed.

Comment

Originally posted by OneOfTheCrowd View Post
      Hello, i got reject by horizon unlevel. When I navigate on the ground, my photo is rejected and they say that it is necessary to focus on vertical objects in the background. When I navigate by vertical objects in the background, something does not suit me again. Where is the logic?

https://www.jetphotos.com/viewqueued_b.php?id=9977840
      There are some mixed references there indeed, but a little CCW rotation would help.

Comment

Originally posted by dlowwa View Post

There are some mixed references there indeed, but a little CCW rotation would help.
        Do you agree that if the pillar in the background is tilted left or right, the photo will be rejected for the same reason?

Comment

Do you agree that if the pillar in the background is tilted left or right, the photo will be rejected for the same reason?
          Hard to say without seeing the adjustment.

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	изображение_2022-06-09_184419493.png
Views:	143
Size:	72.7 KB
ID:	1138464Click image for larger version

Name:	изображение_2022-06-09_184300020.png
Views:	164
Size:	71.6 KB
ID:	1138463Click image for larger version

Name:	изображение_2022-06-09_184502823.png
Views:	148
Size:	71.0 KB
ID:	1138465Click image for larger version

Name:	изображение_2022-06-09_184528251.png
Views:	154
Size:	64.5 KB
ID:	1138466
            https://www.jetphotos.com/viewqueued_b.php?id=10161574

https://www.jetphotos.com/viewqueued_b.php?id=10171727

Hello, I recently received two rejections that have one reason in common: Bad info (genre). Both planes belong to the government departments, and therefore, I think, should belong to the military genre. But there's interesting moment here, because both of them have photos in civilian and military genre on this site (Almost all such aircrafts have photos in both genres too. I attached a screenshots). In general, I would like to clarify these issues.

By the way, I would be grateful if you could also share your opinion about "undersharpened" rejection reason for this picture with Tupolev.
            As for me it is a mistake, because the seams are even visible in the front of the aircraft.
            And what about the contrast in this picture with Ilyushin, in my opinion, the contrast is OK.

Thanks in advance.

Comment

Hello, I recently received two rejections that have one reason in common: Bad info (genre). Both planes belong to the government departments, and therefore, I think, should belong to the military genre. But there's interesting moment here, because both of them have photos in civilian and military genre on this site (Almost all such aircrafts have photos in both genres too. I attached a screenshots). In general, I would like to clarify these issues.

By the way, I would be grateful if you could also share your opinion about "undersharpened" rejection reason for this picture with Tupolev.
              As for me it is a mistake, because the seams are even visible in the front of the aircraft.
              And what about the contrast in this picture with Ilyushin, in my opinion, the contrast is OK.

Thanks in advance.
              Like bad categories, genre errors will never be the single reason for rejection. We will fix any mistake with genre if that is the only issue, so just try your best to get it correct. For the specific images government ≠ military, so it seems some were mistakenly accepted with the incorrect genre. It happens.

The first image is quite soft, so that rejection was correct, but I agree the contrast is not so bad on the second.

Comment

Like bad categories, genre errors will never be the single reason for rejection. We will fix any mistake with genre if that is the only issue, so just try your best to get it correct. For the specific images government ≠ military, so it seems some were mistakenly accepted with the incorrect genre. It happens.

The first image is quite soft, so that rejection was correct, but I agree the contrast is not so bad on the second.
                Thanks for the answer, but how to understand which genre a particular photo belongs to? On the example of two of my photos.

Comment

Thanks for the answer, but how to understand which genre a particular photo belongs to? On the example of two of my photos.
                  There are some exceptions of course, but generally if it belongs to the airforce = military.

Comment

Hello, can this photo be accepted? What adjustments need to be made? Is the category Exclude from fr24 necessary?

Thanks in advance.
                    Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_5833.jpg
Views:	116
Size:	275.4 KB
ID:	1138608

Comment

Due to poor light condition, I don't think this photo is able to be fixed and accepted.
                      Kind regards from Sydney
                      Charlie Chang

Comment

Originally posted by Charlie Chang View Post
                        Due to poor light condition, I don't think this photo is able to be fixed and accepted.
                        I think the light conditions in the photo are a bit like these:
                        Evening arrival from Bratislava as empty flight VDA4277. Next day evening continued this IL76TD-90VD with 21 tons turbine rotor to Calama El Loa Airport in Chile as charter cargo flight VDA4248 with technical stops in Grand Canaria and Recife.. RA-76951. Ilyushin IL-76TD-90VD. JetPhotos.com is the biggest database of aviation photographs with over 5 million screened photos online!

9V-SMS. Airbus A350-941. JetPhotos.com is the biggest database of aviation photographs with over 5 million screened photos online!

A7-ALI. Airbus A350-941. JetPhotos.com is the biggest database of aviation photographs with over 5 million screened photos online!

UPS 033 rockets off RWY25 moments before sunset heading off to Shanghai although being diverted to Hangzhou after several missed approaches. [1600px]. N291UP. McDonnell Douglas MD-11(F). JetPhotos.com is the biggest database of aviation photographs with over 5 million screened photos online!

Comment

Hello, can this photo be accepted? What adjustments need to be made? Is the category Exclude from fr24 necessary?
                          Would be nice if you actually took the time to read here carefully, as we have asked you multiple times:

6. Try to attach the exact images you plan to upload to your post

Please post the exact images/images you actually plan to upload if you would like pre-screening/editing advice. This image cannot be uploaded due to its size.

Comment

Would be nice if you actually took the time to read here carefully, as we have asked you multiple times:

6. Try to attach the exact images you plan to upload to your post

Please post the exact images/images you actually plan to upload if you would like pre-screening/editing advice. This image cannot be uploaded due to its size.
                            I'm sorry for that, this is final image Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_5833.jpg
Views:	85
Size:	495.5 KB
ID:	1138638

Comment

I'm sorry for that, this is final image
                              Aircraft is soft. Aside from that, probably too dark to be accepted as is. This might be fixable with a better edit, but couldn't promise so. Night Shot category should be selected.

Comment

Working...
                              X