Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• dmvAviation
    replied
    That glare's there in the first place. My T7 always makes shots like that with night time helis. Attached is the raw that I've tried to edit to your standards.

Additionally, I have a photo with identical "glares" already on the DB. https://www.jetphotos.com/photo/10801715
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• dlowwa
    replied
    Originally posted by dmvAviation View Post
    Hello screeners, I keep getting this photo rejected for being too dark (then one different completely bogus reason every time I resubmit). I was wondering how much brighter I'd have to make it, since it IS a night shot and the aircraft itself is dark. In this specific rejection, I got a window glare rejection as well (??), where I was shooting from the ramp with nothing between me or the heli (check attached screenshot, from a video but I can't upload those here). I'm hoping I can get some help as to how I can get this photo acceptable for the DB, thanks in advance.
    Glare from the bright light sources since you've tried to brighten it. Will leave you with the other 'bogus' reasons.

Leave a comment:

• dmvAviation
    replied
    Hello screeners, I keep getting this photo rejected for being too dark (then one different completely bogus reason every time I resubmit). I was wondering how much brighter I'd have to make it, since it IS a night shot and the aircraft itself is dark. In this specific rejection, I got a window glare rejection as well (??), where I was shooting from the ramp with nothing between me or the heli (check attached screenshot, from a video but I can't upload those here). I'm hoping I can get some help as to how I can get this photo acceptable for the DB, thanks in advance.
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• dmvAviation
    replied
    Alright, thanks.

Leave a comment:

• dlowwa
    replied
    Hey screeners / photographers, was wondering if this kind of framing was acceptable into JetPhotos since it's showing another aircraft. Also, if the aircraft that I'm focusing on "Beechcraft on the bottom" is sharp enough, would I be able to put it into a 1920px format or would the helicopter also have to be sharp enough for that?
    Borderline, but would be ok for me.

Leave a comment:

• dmvAviation
    replied
    Hey screeners / photographers, was wondering if this kind of framing was acceptable into JetPhotos since it's showing another aircraft. Also, if the aircraft that I'm focusing on "Beechcraft on the bottom" is sharp enough, would I be able to put it into a 1920px format or would the helicopter also have to be sharp enough for that? Click image for larger version

Name:	N4282B double.jpg
Views:	75
Size:	1.92 MB
ID:	1145251

Leave a comment:

• Alex - Spot-This !
    replied
    "would the ground equipment next to the aircraft be a rejection for obstruction?"

Yes totally

Leave a comment:

• dmvAviation
    replied
    Could I ask what specific part is the obstruction? I don't remember if ground services are a rejection so it might be the yellow tape?

Leave a comment:

• dmvAviation
    replied
    Ah, alright. Thanks for the help!

Leave a comment:

• nsxr_
    replied
    Yes, obstruction.

Leave a comment:

• dmvAviation
    replied
    Hello experienced jetphotos photographers / screeners, would the ground equipment next to the aircraft be a rejection for obstruction? Thanks in advance. Click image for larger version

Name:	OM-IEX.jpg
Views:	81
Size:	935.3 KB
ID:	1142363

Leave a comment:

• dmvAviation
    replied
    Alright, thanks! Guess I won't post that shot

Leave a comment:

• dlowwa
    replied
    Hello screeners / experienced jetphotos photographers, was wondering if this photo was acceptable into the database despite the small obstruction near the main gear.
    Yes, this would be a rejection for obstruction.

Leave a comment:

• dmvAviation
    replied
    Hello screeners / experienced jetphotos photographers, was wondering if this photo was acceptable into the database despite the small obstruction near the main gear. Thanks in advance! Click image for larger version

Name:	Luftwaffe.jpg
Views:	100
Size:	792.2 KB
ID:	1138942

Leave a comment:

• dmvAviation
    replied
    Thanks again for the advice, will up the exposure the tad bit and check for dust

Leave a comment:

Working...
X