Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

JuklicekCZ - Pre-Screening advice

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by dlowwa View Post

    1. colour
    2. ok for me
    3. cut off, colour
    4. ok for me
    Thanks, 4. is accepted.
    Regarding the MI-24, is it ok otherwise, regardless of the color?
    I mean is the slight rotor cut-off and exposure bearable?

    Comment


    • Originally posted by JuklicekCZ View Post

      Thanks, 4. is accepted.
      Regarding the MI-24, is it ok otherwise, regardless of the color?
      I mean is the slight rotor cut-off and exposure bearable?
      I could see someone having an issue with the crop on the right side, but for me it's not a problem.

      Comment


      • Hello, would these be acceptable?
        It was already quite late afternoon, is a night shot needed?
        thanks.
        Attached Files

        Comment


        • Originally posted by JuklicekCZ View Post
          Hello, would these be acceptable?
          It was already quite late afternoon, is a night shot needed?
          thanks.
          I don't think these photos are night shot
          Kind regards from Shanghai
          Charlie Chang

          Comment


          • Originally posted by Charlie Chang View Post

            I don't think these photos are night shot
            yea, there is indeed still quite a lot of light, but due to the position of the sun the aircraft were already basically flying towards the sun instead of being lit from the side.

            Comment


            • Originally posted by JuklicekCZ View Post

              yea, there is indeed still quite a lot of light, but due to the position of the sun the aircraft were already basically flying towards the sun instead of being lit from the side.
              Yes I understand what you said, I am not a screener.
              But I think selecting night shot category of these photos will also acceptable.
              Kind regards from Shanghai
              Charlie Chang

              Comment


              • Originally posted by JuklicekCZ View Post
                Hello, would these be acceptable?
                It was already quite late afternoon, is a night shot needed?
                thanks.
                By the way, I love picture 3.
                Kind regards from Shanghai
                Charlie Chang

                Comment


                • Originally posted by Charlie Chang View Post

                  By the way, I love picture 3.
                  Thanks, IL-76s are always lovely.

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by JuklicekCZ View Post
                    Hello, would these be acceptable?
                    It was already quite late afternoon, is a night shot needed?
                    thanks.
                    1. noisy, soft, contrast
                    2. noisy, soft, centering
                    3. noisy, contrast, soft/blurry (towards left edge)
                    4. noisy, contrast
                    5. noisy, soft

                    None of these have the quality to be submitted at 1920pix. Maybe try 1280.

                    Comment


                    • Tried de-noising and contrast increase on 4, is it better?
                      Is the 3 better in 1024?
                      Attached Files

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by JuklicekCZ View Post
                        Tried de-noising and contrast increase on 4, is it better?
                        Is the 3 better in 1024?
                        Both look ok for me at those resolutions; second might be a bit overexposed.

                        Comment


                        • Thanks a lot, and what about this one in 1024?
                          and also the others plase.
                          Attached Files

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by JuklicekCZ View Post
                            Thanks a lot, and what about this one in 1024?
                            and also the others plase.
                            1. oversharpened. borderline dark
                            2. noisy, soft
                            3. ok for me
                            4. noisy, dark, soft, cut off

                            Comment


                            • Would this one be ok?
                              Attached Files

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by JuklicekCZ View Post
                                Would this one be ok?
                                Would be rejected for centering, and maybe contrast.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X