Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JuklicekCZ - Pre-Screening advice

Hello,
    I have recently uploaded some photos from my shooting of military pilots training, I have recently had some photo quality rejections due to the photos being taken under a night conditions, which impacted the photo quality.
    However since the screening takes some time, could you please give me some pre-screening advice about what screening outcome shall I expect, so I can potentially correct my mistakes before the screening happens?
    Thank you very much, please see the pictures below.
    Attached Files

Hello, please read here carefully when you get the chance, especially #2:

Thank you.

Comment

Excuse me, I have missed that, and I will try to not repeat my mistakes regarding requesting pre-screening requests of photos in queue.
      But could you please assess your opinion at least for these three pictures so I can potentially withdraw the images from the queue if not good enough?
      Thank you very much.
      I have also attempted to correct my mistake regarding thread naming, but I see, that the thread cannot be renamed, or is there any way to do so?
      Best regards.

Comment

Originally posted by JuklicekCZ View Post
        Excuse me, I have missed that, and I will try to not repeat my mistakes regarding requesting pre-screening requests of photos in queue.
        But could you please assess your opinion at least for these three pictures so I can potentially withdraw the images from the queue if not good enough?
        Thank you very much.
        I have also attempted to correct my mistake regarding thread naming, but I see, that the thread cannot be renamed, or is there any way to do so?
        Best regards.
        I've renamed the thread for you, but as stated in the link, images already in the queue will not be prescreened. You will need to either remove them from the queue, or wait until they are screened.

Comment

Ok, thank you for the name change.
          I will then wait regarding the first two photos, but I'm not sure regarding the L-39, thus I have de-queued the third one.
          Could you please express yourself, whether it is queue worthy, or it needs some fixing?
          Thank you very much.

Comment

I'm not sure regarding the L-39, thus I have de-queued the third one.
            Could you please express yourself, whether it is queue worthy, or it needs some fixing?
            This would be rejected for soft/blurry, horizon, and contrast. Blurry is not fixable.

Comment

Ok, thanks, I won't queue it then.

Comment

Hello,
                I was wondering, whether any of these could be accepted.
                Thanks.
                Attached Files

Comment

Hello,
                  I was wondering, whether any of these could be accepted.
                  Thanks.
                  Unlikely. There are issues with contrast, softness, and horizon.

Comment

Hello,
                    Could you please double check these night shots, whether they could get processed?
                    I hope, the should not be blurry or something, as they were shot on tripod I hope, there also will not be any significant issue with the image compression.
                    Thanks for checking.
                    Attached Files

Comment

Hello,
                      Could you please double check these night shots, whether they could get processed?
                      I hope, the should not be blurry or something, as they were shot on tripod I hope, there also will not be any significant issue with the image compression.
                      Thanks for checking.
                      1. soft, dark, color, too far
                      2-3. similar

Comment

Could this one be better?
                        Or in case of issues,is it fixable, or would it be better to take the shot again?
                        Attached Files

Comment

Could this one be better?
                          Or in case of issues,is it fixable, or would it be better to take the shot again?
                          Crop is better, but still quite soft and color/exposure only marginally better.

Comment

Thanks, I won't post it then.

Comment

Hello, would this photo be acceptable, or would it be considered as overedited?
                              Is the grass ok, or would it be considered as obstruction?
                              It is currently not in the queue, just uploaded it for a dust check.
                              Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                              X