1:dark, soft
    2:soft
    Kind regards from Sydney
    Charlie Chang

Comment

• Originally posted by JuklicekCZ View Post

Understood, thanks.
      And what about theese?
      I also am a bit puzzled about the following one, It seems to me either bit dart, or harsh.
      JetPhotos.com is the biggest database of aviation photographs with over 5 million screened photos online!

Are my assumptions correct, or is the contrast acceptable?
      1. dark/contrast, soft, noisy
      2. soft, horizon

Comment

• Originally posted by dlowwa View Post

1. dark/contrast, soft, noisy
        2. soft, horizon
        Thanks and the zenair in the link?

Comment

I would say bit harsh contrast, could close the shadows and highlights inward a bit.

Comment

Not sure your question. Was it rejected? Already in the queue? There is easily avoidable obstruction on the main gear.

Comment

Not sure your question. Was it rejected? Already in the queue? There is easily avoidable obstruction on the main gear.
              It was not rejected, I did have it in the queue, but then I started to somewhat feel unsure about the contrast, so I dequeued it and asked for an opinion.
              I did not even notice the straw of a grass, could it really be an issue?

Comment

I did not even notice the straw of a grass, could it really be an issue?
                If it was easy to avoid, yes.

Comment

If it was easy to avoid, yes.
                  Ok, thanks, I'll use another shot.

Comment

• Hello, would these two Gripens be acceptable?
                    Attached Files

Comment

Hello, would these two Gripens be acceptable?
                      Some softness issues on the first, and contrast a bit washed out/overprocessed. Borderline for both.

Comment

Some softness issues on the first, and contrast a bit washed out/overprocessed. Borderline for both.
                        OK, I'll try to work with the contrast a bit.
                        Does the Contrast/overprocessed apply on both or only on the second?
                        However may I ask you, based on what did you measure the over processing?
                        I don't see any halos, nor banding in the sky.

Comment

OK, I'll try to work with the contrast a bit.
                          Does the Contrast/overprocessed apply on both or only on the second?
                          However may I ask you, based on what did you measure the over processing?
                          I don't see any halos, nor banding in the sky.
                          Shadows and highlights are very weak considering the strength of the light. This is typical when shadow/highlight-type tools are used.

Comment

Shadows and highlights are very weak considering the strength of the light. This is typical when shadow/highlight-type tools are used.
                            For the second, one, it was actually quite overcast, so maybe, that may be a cause for the contrast either.
                            But on the 1st one, the contrast should be fine, right?

Comment

For the second, one, it was actually quite overcast, so maybe, that may be a cause for the contrast either.
                              But on the 1st one, the contrast should be fine, right?
                              Yes.

Comment

• Hello,
                                Im a bit confused about this rejection, it says overexposed.
                                JetPhotos.com is the biggest database of aviation photographs with over 5 million screened photos online!

Hoever from my perspective, the histogram does not seem to be overexposed, and the only part that could be considered on the brighter side is the area between the cockpit and the wing.
                                However that is just because it is a white aircraft and it is the most affected part by the light.
                                But frommy perspective the overall picture seems to me more towards the darker side.
                                There wasn't even any clipping indicated by the lightroom.

Comment

Working...
                                X