Advice/Confirmation requested by jakerepp

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by dlowwa View Post

Not soft. Horizon looks a bit off though.
    What direction do you think it needs? I was using the verticals of the building since I've found the flagpole and the power line poles always seem to be going different directions here.

Comment

• Originally posted by jakerepp View Post

What direction do you think it needs? I was using the verticals of the building since I've found the flagpole and the power line poles always seem to be going different directions here.
      CW.

Comment

CW.
        I gave it a hair more CW and it was accepted. Thanks!

Comment

• Is this acceptable quality for a tower shot?
          Attached Files

Comment

Is this acceptable quality for a tower shot?
            A bit soft, but quality is decent. Would be rejected for Too Far however. Needs much tighter crop.

Comment

A bit soft, but quality is decent. Would be rejected for Too Far however. Needs much tighter crop.
              Ah, okay. Thanks!

Comment

• Pre-screening please. Unsure if the light works on the Alaska. It still seems like it's just dark and I've never tried a shot from that angle. Also unsure about AA...something about the livery makes it harder for me to determine sharpness and contrast.
                Attached Files

Comment

• You can ignore the BA from my previous set, I've got a similar shot in the queue.

Could you also pre-screen this one? Histogram looks funky to me and I'm unsure if it needs anything else
                  Attached Files

Comment

• They all look fine to me.

Comment

You can ignore the BA from my previous set, I've got a similar shot in the queue.

Could you also pre-screen this one? Histogram looks funky to me and I'm unsure if it needs anything else
                      Would be ok for me.

Comment

Would be ok for me.
                        Thanks, was accepted. Also really struggling with this one. Verticals on buildings seem all over the place and was rejected for oversharpened and then told it needed CCW as well.

Here's rejection https://www.jetphotos.com/viewqueued_b.php?id=10537052

Attached Files

Comment

Thanks, was accepted. Also really struggling with this one. Verticals on buildings seem all over the place and was rejected for oversharpened and then told it needed CCW as well.

Here's rejection https://www.jetphotos.com/viewqueued_b.php?id=10537052
                          Would be ok for me.

Comment

• Had a similar shot rejected for contrast. Is this just too harsh?

Attached Files

Comment

Had a similar shot rejected for contrast. Is this just too harsh?
                              Contrast slightly weak on this image.

Comment

Contrast slightly weak on this image.
                                Oh the opposite of what I thought. This edit still looks wrong to me.

Can you also screen the other 4
                                Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                X