Advice/Confirmation requested by jakerepp

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by jakerepp View Post

Oh the opposite of what I thought. This edit still looks wrong to me.

Can you also screen the other 4
    1-3 ok for me
    4-5 some soft spots

Comment

• Originally posted by dlowwa View Post

1-3 ok for me
      4-5 some soft spots
      Thanks. Would this cone be an obstruction? I'm assuming it would probably be the individual screeners discretion. Anything else it would need fixing?
      Attached Files

Comment

Thanks. Would this cone be an obstruction? I'm assuming it would probably be the individual screeners discretion. Anything else it would need fixing?
        No obstruction. Ok for me.

Comment

• JetPhotos.com is the biggest database of aviation photographs with over 5 million screened photos online!

Underexposure rejection, which I kinda assumed would happen the more I looked at it.

Would the attached be okay?

Attached Files

Comment

https://www.jetphotos.com/viewqueued_b.php?id=10532776

Underexposure rejection, which I kinda assumed would happen the more I looked at it.

Would the attached be okay?
            Still a bit dark, but would be ok for me.

Comment

Still a bit dark, but would be ok for me.
              Thanks. Increased exposure and shadows a bit more and uploaded it.

Comment

• Pre-screening on these as well, please.
                Attached Files

Comment

• The 5 pics appear ok to me

Regards
                  Alex

Comment

• Originally posted by Alex - Spot-This ! View Post
                    The 5 pics appear ok to me

Regards
                    Alex
                    Thanks Alex!

Was primarily unsure about the DC9 since I had never attempted anything in that kinda of lighting before.

Comment

• These are from sets that were pretty much all heat hazed to varying degrees. I don't know that I'd even upload it. They were new registrations at the time but aren't anymore. I'm just wondering if having them it only 1024 hides the haze enough, for my future reference.
                      Attached Files

Comment

These are from sets that were pretty much all heat hazed to varying degrees. I don't know that I'd even upload it. They were new registrations at the time but aren't anymore. I'm just wondering if having them it only 1024 hides the haze enough, for my future reference.
                        No on the first, borderline on the second.

Comment

No on the first, borderline on the second.
                          Thanks.

Does this night shot work? Not sure if its too much NR and not enough sharpening.
                          Attached Files

Comment

Does this night shot work? Not sure if its too much NR and not enough sharpening.
                            Ok for me.

Comment

Ok for me.
                              Thanks.

I had one of this Aer Lingus in the queue for a while and kept getting uneasy that it was too dark so I deleted it. I increased the exposure on it to upload here.

Also another night shot and hot photo. I'm assuming the flapping red flag off the wingtip wouldn't lead to a rejection for blur or something, but I hate losing slots.

Edit: And this night shot from a couple comments back was just rejected for Dark and Undersharpened. Maybe it was undersharpened, but the aircraft is well lit so I'm not sure how it's supposed to look to make it not 'dark'.
                              JetPhotos.com is the biggest database of aviation photographs with over 5 million screened photos online!
                              Attached Files

Comment

Thanks.

I had one of this Aer Lingus in the queue for a while and kept getting uneasy that it was too dark so I deleted it. I increased the exposure on it to upload here.

Also another night shot and hot photo. I'm assuming the flapping red flag off the wingtip wouldn't lead to a rejection for blur or something, but I hate losing slots.

Edit: And this night shot from a couple comments back was just rejected for Dark and Undersharpened. Maybe it was undersharpened, but the aircraft is well lit so I'm not sure how it's supposed to look to make it not 'dark'.
                                https://www.jetphotos.com/viewqueued_b.php?id=10587117
                                I think you need to add more whites to the second photo

Comment

Working...
                                X