Advice/Confirmation requested by jakerepp

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by dlowwa View Post

Bit of a halo around the tail, otherwise ok for me.
    Thanks.

Sorry to bug you again, but just got a Bad Info rejection on this one and the screener noted that it's an SR20 TRAC.

I searched high and low before uploading and after but could find no evidence that that is correct. FR24, FlightAware, FAA.gov, Planefinder.net, and radarbox.com all say it's just an SR20. There's no info on this aircraft on Airfleets.net either. I also inspected the fuselage pretty closely to find any markings indicating a model but I found none.

I don't know what data source was used to find that info. Not saying it's wrong, I just can't find proof of it.

Here's the rejection link.

JetPhotos.com is the biggest database of aviation photographs with over 5 million screened photos online!

Comment

• Originally posted by jakerepp View Post

Thanks.

Sorry to bug you again, but just got a Bad Info rejection on this one and the screener noted that it's an SR20 TRAC.

I searched high and low before uploading and after but could find no evidence that that is correct. FR24, FlightAware, FAA.gov, Planefinder.net, and radarbox.com all say it's just an SR20. There's no info on this aircraft on Airfleets.net either. I also inspected the fuselage pretty closely to find any markings indicating a model but I found none.

I don't know what data source was used to find that info. Not saying it's wrong, I just can't find proof of it.

Here's the rejection link.

https://www.jetphotos.com/viewqueued_b.php?id=10804139
      Bumping this back up and adding another couple photos for screening. Both were fairly heavy crops and I can never tell if the quality is still there.

Attached Files

Comment

Bumping this back up and adding another couple photos for screening. Both were fairly heavy crops and I can never tell if the quality is still there.
        1. dirty, borderline soft
        2. ok for me

You would do better to ask the editors about aircraft types since they will have the final decision on such topics.

Comment

1. dirty, borderline soft
          2. ok for me

You would do better to ask the editors about aircraft types since they will have the final decision on such topics.
          Where would I reach out to the editors? Is that just in the aircraft types sub forum?

Comment

Where would I reach out to the editors? Is that just in the aircraft types sub forum?
            Yes, that is correct.

Comment

Yes, that is correct.
              Thanks. Erwin responded to my request and said 'he would add it to the DB', which I'm assuming meant he would accept the photo, but hasn't happened yet. He didn't really explain what he meant by that or why he would add it, so I'm still unsure if I should appeal or not.

Anyways, I just got this rejection for heat distortion and I just do not see any. Can you tell me what I'm missing?

JetPhotos.com is the biggest database of aviation photographs with over 5 million screened photos online!

Comment

Thanks. Erwin responded to my request and said 'he would add it to the DB', which I'm assuming meant he would accept the photo, but hasn't happened yet. He didn't really explain what he meant by that or why he would add it, so I'm still unsure if I should appeal or not.

Anyways, I just got this rejection for heat distortion and I just do not see any. Can you tell me what I'm missing?

https://www.jetphotos.com/viewqueued_b.php?id=10780014
                It's fine. I added that one.

Comment

It's fine. I added that one.
                  Thanks!

Comment

• Another rejection I'm unsure about, for bad post processing. I don't see any halos, though I could just be missing them, and I didn't do much more than a little contrast and increasing the exposure a bit. Screener didn't leave notes.

What am I missing?

Comment

Another rejection I'm unsure about, for bad post processing. I don't see any halos, though I could just be missing them, and I didn't do much more than a little contrast and increasing the exposure a bit. Screener didn't leave notes.

What am I missing?

https://www.jetphotos.com/viewqueued_b.php?id=10828074
                      Above the buildings/roofs; relatively minor, but it is noticeable even unequalized.

Comment

Above the buildings/roofs; relatively minor, but it is noticeable even unequalized.
                        Okay, I guess I see that. Just surprised since I did very little to it. Thanks Dana.

Comment

• I know Dana is out for a bit, but does anyone else want to give their opinion on these 2 VisionJets? Hard to tell if they are too backlit with V tails .

Attached Files

Comment

• Personally, I would say yes backlit on #1, but not on #2.

Comment

• Originally posted by MarkLawrence View Post
                              Personally, I would say yes backlit on #1, but not on #2.
                              Yeah that's probably a good assumption. Thanks Mark!

Comment

I know Dana is out for a bit, but does anyone else want to give their opinion on these 2 VisionJets? Hard to tell if they are too backlit with V tails .

they are both acceptable for me

Comment

Working...
                                X