Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by jakerepp View Post

Alright, thanks.

Challenger was rejected for Heat haze, horizon, and oversharpening.
    Agree to disagree

Originally posted by jakerepp View Post
    I might try this one instead, but it is borderline backlit and maybe a bit dark as well. Can you give tour thoughts on it?
    A bit dark.

Comment

• Debated whether or not to ask if you agree with this rejection, but you sided with me recently so I figured I'd ask again. I thought the light looked quite nice, but do you think the lighting is okay?

JetPhotos.com is the biggest database of aviation photographs with over 5 million screened photos online!

Comment

Debated whether or not to ask if you agree with this rejection, but you sided with me recently so I figured I'd ask again. I thought the light looked quite nice, but do you think the lighting is okay?

https://www.jetphotos.com/viewqueued_b.php?id=10997354
        Aesthetically ok for me, but technically it is a bit dark.

Comment

• Originally posted by dlowwa View Post

Aesthetically ok for me, but technically it is a bit dark.
          That makes sense... thanks!

Comment

• I can't tell if this is backlit or not...the tail looks darker than most of the orange that is obviously getting good light to it, but there's also a shadow from a wick on the tail so I guess it isn't technically backlit, but rather toplit so the tail is barely getting light? I dunno.
            Attached Files

Comment

I can't tell if this is backlit or not...the tail looks darker than most of the orange that is obviously getting good light to it, but there's also a shadow from a wick on the tail so I guess it isn't technically backlit, but rather toplit so the tail is barely getting light? I dunno.
              Not backlit.

Comment

• Can you pre-screen these two? Mainly re: exposure and horizon on the second.
                Attached Files

Comment

Can you pre-screen these two? Mainly re: exposure and horizon on the second.
                  These would be ok for me.

Comment

• Do these look okay? Can't tell if the SR20 is blurry/soft.

Also, unsure if the United would be a hot photo or regular queue. The other photo of it is my photo but the plane had Hainan Airlines winglets still. They've been painted in United colors now, but not sure it warrants hot status.

2019 built Max 8 arriving from PAE. This was a Hainan NTU and the winglets have yet to receive United colors.. N47291. Boeing 737-8 MAX. JetPhotos.com is the biggest database of aviation photographs with over 5 million screened photos online!
                    Attached Files

Comment

Do these look okay? Can't tell if the SR20 is blurry/soft.

Also, unsure if the United would be a hot photo or regular queue. The other photo of it is my photo but the plane had Hainan Airlines winglets still. They've been painted in United colors now, but not sure it warrants hot status.

https://www.jetphotos.com/photo/10833480
                      All ok for me in terms of quality, though don't find the crop/angle on the last particularly appealing (personal opinion).

If hot or not is a bit of a gray area; would be based on whether the pervious (Hainan) scheme was considered temporary or not. If yes, then not hot.

Comment

All ok for me in terms of quality, though don't find the crop/angle on the last particularly appealing (personal opinion).

If hot or not is a bit of a gray area; would be based on whether the pervious (Hainan) scheme was considered temporary or not. If yes, then not hot.
                        It was not taken up by Hainan, so I assume it wasn't 'temporary' per se, since it was supposed to go to them and had been painted as such at one point.

Comment

It was not taken up by Hainan, so I assume it wasn't 'temporary' per se, since it was supposed to go to them and had been painted as such at one point.
                          Another way of looking at it is that it was only temporarily in Hainan's colors before changing to its 'permanent' United scheme. Upload at your own risk

Comment

Another way of looking at it is that it was only temporarily in Hainan's colors before changing to its 'permanent' United scheme. Upload at your own risk
                            Haha, it's in there now. Been in screening for a while. Maybe the braintrust is really debating the merits of it

Comment

• I'm seeing vignetting under equalization on this hot photo. Would it be rejected for vignetting (or any other reason)? I have a tighter crop, cutting off the left wing quite a lot and taking the horizontal stabilizer to the edge of the frame that at least hides the vignetting on the right side of the frame.
                              Attached Files

Comment

I'm seeing vignetting under equalization on this hot photo. Would it be rejected for vignetting (or any other reason)? I have a tighter crop, cutting off the left wing quite a lot and taking the horizontal stabilizer to the edge of the frame that at least hides the vignetting on the right side of the frame.
                                I don't see any issues.

Comment

Working...
                                X