Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Charlie Chang - editing/rejection advice

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by Charlie Chang View Post

    Thanks for your advice.
    I re-edit this image again, should be some change with horizon.
    Does this photo still need clockwise rotation? Or it is okay?
    You're rotating it the wrong way. Do you know the difference between clockwise and counter-clockwise?

    Comment


    • Originally posted by dlowwa View Post

      You're rotating it the wrong way. Do you know the difference between clockwise and counter-clockwise?
      Yes I do, but I decide to not upload this photo now seems like the risk is too high, however, thanks for your suggestion!
      Could you help me to look these five photos? Thank you!

      Attached Files
      Kind regards from Shanghai
      Charlie Chang

      Comment


      • Originally posted by Charlie Chang View Post

        Yes I do, but I decide to not upload this photo now seems like the risk is too high, however, thanks for your suggestion!
        Could you help me to look these five photos? Thank you!
        There may be issues with softness, overexposure, contrast, and noise.

        Comment


        • Originally posted by dlowwa View Post

          There may be issues with softness, overexposure, contrast, and noise.
          Thanks for your advice!
          Are all five photos have these four potential issue?
          The contrast are too strong or too weak?
          Would you mind to answer my questions? Thanks!
          Kind regards from Shanghai
          Charlie Chang

          Comment


          • Originally posted by Charlie Chang View Post
            Are all five photos have these four potential issue?
            Yes.

            Originally posted by Charlie Chang View Post
            The contrast are too strong or too weak?
            A bit weak.

            Comment


            • Could anyone pre-screen these photos? Thanks!
              Attached Files
              Kind regards from Shanghai
              Charlie Chang

              Comment


              • Originally posted by Charlie Chang View Post
                Could anyone pre-screen these photos? Thanks!
                1. borderline soft
                2. soft
                3. borderline soft/obstruction
                4. glare, contrast, noise/compression

                Comment


                • Could anyone help me with this rejected photo and pre-screen these 4 photos ? Thanks a lot!
                  Rejection help with this photo :https://www.jetphotos.com/viewqueued_b.php?id=10624547
                  Is the contrast of this photo too strong or too weak?
                  Attached Files
                  Kind regards from Shanghai
                  Charlie Chang

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by Charlie Chang View Post
                    Could anyone help me with this rejected photo and pre-screen these 4 photos ? Thanks a lot!
                    Rejection help with this photo :https://www.jetphotos.com/viewqueued_b.php?id=10624547
                    Is the contrast of this photo too strong or too weak?
                    Also I am a bit confused about photo 3, this photo should be airport overview or ramp?
                    Kind regards from Shanghai
                    Charlie Chang

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by Charlie Chang View Post
                      Could anyone help me with this rejected photo and pre-screen these 4 photos ? Thanks a lot!
                      Rejection help with this photo :https://www.jetphotos.com/viewqueued_b.php?id=10624547
                      Is the contrast of this photo too strong or too weak?
                      Rejected photo: too strong
                      New photos: soft, glare/contrast/noise, glare/contrast, soft/borderline motive

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by dlowwa View Post

                        Rejected photo: too strong
                        New photos: soft, glare/contrast/noise, glare/contrast, soft/borderline motive
                        About photo 3, I didn't shoot through the glass when I took this picture,what's the basis for that glare rejection and the contrast is too weak?
                        I wish you could answer my question for improving this photos, thanks for your advice dlowwa!
                        Kind regards from Shanghai
                        Charlie Chang

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by Charlie Chang View Post

                          About photo 3, I didn't shoot through the glass when I took this picture,what's the basis for that glare rejection and the contrast is too weak?
                          I wish you could answer my question for improving this photos, thanks for your advice dlowwa!
                          Glare/contrast issues from bright lights in the background.

                          Comment


                          • Could anyone give me some suggestions of these photos , thanks!
                            Attached Files
                            Kind regards from Shanghai
                            Charlie Chang

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by Charlie Chang View Post
                              Could anyone give me some suggestions of these photos , thanks!
                              Borderline soft 2-5. Otherwise ok for me.

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by dlowwa View Post

                                Borderline soft 2-5. Otherwise ok for me.
                                Thanks for your advice
                                Kind regards from Shanghai
                                Charlie Chang

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X