X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• KaarelVelgre
    replied
    Originally posted by MarkLawrence View Post
    however, that MRTT image - is incredible!! Great shot!!
    Thank you!

Leave a comment:

• MarkLawrence
    replied
    I am not a screener, and I would hate to steer in the wrong direction - I'm sure a screener or crew member will comment - however, that MRTT image - is incredible!! Great shot!!

Leave a comment:

• KaarelVelgre
    replied
    Hi over a long time!
    Would those photos be acceptable for Jp?

Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC_5442.jpg
Views:	139
Size:	627.1 KB
ID:	1146478

Name:	DSC_4513.jpg
Views:	133
Size:	280.6 KB
ID:	1146477
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• dlowwa
    replied
    Originally posted by KaarelVelgre View Post
    Hello! Could you give me some advice on this photo:
    Would it be rejected for overprocessing and are there any other issues with this photo?
    Thanks a lot!
    Contrast is a bit strong but otherwise would be ok for me.

Leave a comment:

• KaarelVelgre
    replied
    Hello! Could you give me some advice on this photo:

Name:	DSC_0066-5.jpg
Views:	153
Size:	952.3 KB
ID:	1142413
    Would it be rejected for overprocessing and are there any other issues with this photo?
    Thanks a lot!

Leave a comment:

• Alex - Spot-This !
    replied
    Well you blurred the faces to avoid issues about it right ?

So if you don't blur the faces, it's a clear motive rejection,
    so why would it need to add the obstruction rejection reason ?

And yes, we all know that sometimes we don't get there right conditions to be able to upload a photo. Happened to all of us in the past and will happen again in the futur, it's just part of the hobby.

Regards
    Alex

Leave a comment:

• dlowwa
    replied
    Hi! Could I have these 3 photos prescreened, please. I know I've already asked prescreening earlier for similar images, but these 3 look a bit heat hazed for me, so I just wanted me make sure if they are okay, in terms of sharpening.
    Yes, all three badly heat hazed/compressed, no chance at 1920pix.

Leave a comment:

• KaarelVelgre
    replied
    Hi! Could I have these 3 photos prescreened, please. I know I've already asked prescreening earlier for similar images, but these 3 look a bit heat hazed for me, so I just wanted me make sure if they are okay, in terms of sharpening. Thank you as always!
    Click image for larger version  Name:	DSC_2860.jpg Views:	0 Size:	925.4 KB ID:	1142251Click image for larger version  Name:	DSC_2940.jpg Views:	0 Size:	1.02 MB ID:	1142252Click image for larger version  Name:	DSC_2723.jpg Views:	0 Size:	1,007.0 KB ID:	1142253

Leave a comment:

• KaarelVelgre
    replied
    First of all, I'm so sorry that it created a new thread for that question, I didn't know that this should also go under my prescreening request thread. I've read these prescreening guidelines a dozen times, but I still didn't know that.

Originally posted by Alex - Spot-This ! View Post
    And about your TU-134 digital manipulation, yes blurring faces is not allowed. People were a clear motive and obstruction rejection there. As you see other people's photo of that plane (mine included) are all done without people around.

Hope it helps
    Alex
    So even if the faces aren't blurred, the photo wouldn't still be acceptable, because of obstruction?
    Why didn't the screener add this reason too then?
    And, I did the shot on the day when the Aviation Days took place, and I'ld say there were thousands of people around. All the other shots are done when there weren't that much people. I hope you understand what I'm saying here
    Sorry for wasting your time.

Leave a comment:

• Alex - Spot-This !
    replied
    And about your TU-134 digital manipulation, yes blurring faces is not allowed. People were a clear motive and obstruction rejection there. As you see other people's photo of that plane (mine included) are all done without people around.

Hope it helps
    Alex

Leave a comment:

• dlowwa
    replied

Thanks! Do you think 1-3 would be fixable?
    1-2, definitely not. 3 perhaps.

Leave a comment:

• KaarelVelgre
    replied
    Originally posted by dlowwa View Post

1-3. contrast
    4. soft
    5. borderline overexposed
    Thanks! Do you think 1-3 would be fixable?

Leave a comment:

• dlowwa
    replied
    Hi, could I get these photos prescreened, please:
    1-3. contrast
    4. soft
    5. borderline overexposed

Leave a comment:

• KaarelVelgre
    replied
    Hi, could I get these photos prescreened, please:

1)
    Click image for larger version  Name:	DSC_3483.jpg Views:	0 Size:	984.7 KB ID:	1138840
    2)
    Click image for larger version  Name:	DSC_2697.jpg Views:	0 Size:	990.4 KB ID:	1138841
    3)
    Click image for larger version  Name:	DSC_2817.jpg Views:	0 Size:	1.03 MB ID:	1138842
    4)
    Click image for larger version  Name:	DSC_2847.jpg Views:	0 Size:	1.02 MB ID:	1138843
    5)
    Click image for larger version  Name:	DSC_2987.jpg Views:	0 Size:	1.07 MB ID:	1138844
    I'm trying out uploading in 1920px size, I hope that the sharpness and everything is okay.
    Best regards!

Leave a comment:

• dlowwa
    replied

Okay, I tried to fix the hoirizon, hope they're all right now:
    1-2 ok for me
    3. borderline horizon
    4. horizon, borderline overexposed/harsh contrast (sorry didn't mention before)

Leave a comment:

Working...
X