Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rejection Help - Bad Motive

Thanks for your help!

This does not look like a photo to me. More like a painting, drawing etc.
    Oliver Richter

Comment

A google search yields photos akin to or very similar to said photo. I believe this photo was taken as an advertisement for United Airlines so I believe it comes into question if you have the exclusive rights to the photo or not seeing that it is in so many places on the internet and might have been a widely marketed or produced print. Seeing it in so many places leads me to think the later of the two options is the case and thus grounds for rejection.

Comment

Originally posted by KaleFly View Post
        Hey all,

I'm new to JetPhotos and photography in general, so I was wondering if anyone could tell me what 'bad motive' means as a rejection reason. The photo I submitted is here: https://www.jetphotos.com/viewreject_b.php?id=10062052

Thanks for your help!
        Did you take the photo?

Comment

Thank you all for your help. Further research reveals that this picture was actually used on a postcard advertisement by United long ago. The picture was found in the collection of a deceased relative, and I was unsure of its origin outside of a handwritten date. Obviously, this warrants rejection.

Comment

Working...
          X