Pre-screening help (nsxr_)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by nsxr_ View Post
    Hello, I just had this KZR A21N rejected for being dark. Would the exposure here be better?
    Can't say if it's better without seeing something to compare it to. This is soft, noisy, and borderline dark.

Comment

• Hi, would the exposure and contrast be ok for this one? Click image for larger version

Name:	LROP_26-06-2022_BLA_B737_YR-BMR.jpg
Views:	72
Size:	616.8 KB
ID:	1139456 Thanks

Comment

Hi, would the exposure and contrast be ok for this one?
        Exposure yes; contrast..maybe not. Light is so flat can't even tell if backlit or not.

Comment

• Hello, for these two, because I want to keep the 16:9 aspect ratio, the fuselage is lower in frame and thus not centered to accommodate the vertical stabilizer. Would the centering still be acceptable?Click image for larger version  Name:	LROP_26-07-2022_F900_N620X.jpg Views:	0 Size:	564.3 KB ID:	1142427Click image for larger version  Name:	LROP_29-07-2022_RoAF_C130_5930.jpg Views:	0 Size:	733.8 KB ID:	1142428 Thanks

Comment

Hello, for these two, because I want to keep the 16:9 aspect ratio, the fuselage is lower in frame and thus not centered to accommodate the vertical stabilizer. Would the centering still be acceptable?
            Centering is fine.

Comment

• Hello, I have this El Al B772 which was rejected for contrast and overprocessing (https://www.jetphotos.com/viewqueued_b.php?id=10440486). I appealed it and it got rejected again, with the problems mentioned being that it lacked dark tones and had a slight yellow tint on the bottom of the fuselage. I've gone ahead and reedited it, making the image a bit darker to get more dark tones and adjusting the white balance to get rid of the yellowish tint. Would this be better? Click image for larger version

Name:	OMDB_21-08-2022_ELY_B772_4X-ECB.jpg
Views:	43
Size:	407.8 KB
ID:	1145244 Thanks

Comment

Hello, I have this El Al B772 which was rejected for contrast and overprocessing (https://www.jetphotos.com/viewqueued_b.php?id=10440486). I appealed it and it got rejected again, with the problems mentioned being that it lacked dark tones and had a slight yellow tint on the bottom of the fuselage. I've gone ahead and reedited it, making the image a bit darker to get more dark tones and adjusting the white balance to get rid of the yellowish tint. Would this be better?
                Don't see any issue with the processing, but contrast is a bit washed out.

Comment

Working...
                X