Any better now?
    Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by arseni628 View Post
      Any better now?
      Borderline, but ok for me.

Comment

Hello!

I recently got a photo rejected for "oversharpen", and the screener added a comment:
        Please make sure to use a bicubic method for resizing photos.ke sure to use a bicubic method for resizing photos.e sure to use a bicubic method for resizing photos. The current method you're using creates jaggies.
        I don't know what happened to the comment, but as I understood, I have to select some "bicubic" method for resizing images. How do I do it in Lightroom Classic?

Thanks in advance and best regards,
        Arseni

Comment

Hello!

I recently got a photo rejected for "oversharpen", and the screener added a comment:

I don't know what happened to the comment, but as I understood, I have to select some "bicubic" method for resizing images. How do I do it in Lightroom Classic?

Arseni
          Don't use Lightroom myself, so can't help there.

Comment

What editing program do you use?

Comment

What editing program do you use?
              Good ole' Photoshop.

Comment

Hello!

Arseni
                Hi, the bicubic setting is in the export tab on photoshop. Export your photo from Lightroom into photoshop and when saving it as a JPEG, click the “export button” in the files tab. The default setting is “Bicubic Automatic.” Hope this helps.

Kind regards
                Cameron Roberts

Comment

So every time I edit photos, I have to import them to photoshop just to do the resizing? Can I do it directly in lighroom classic?

Best regards,
                  Arseni

Comment

By the way, which categories should be applied for this aircraft? Military, cargo? Or small prop as well? Or not cargo? And is the photo itself okay?

Arseni
                    Attached Files

Comment

By the way, which categories should be applied for this aircraft? Military, cargo? Or small prop as well? Or not cargo? And is the photo itself okay?

Arseni
                      Cargo. Military is not a category, it is genre. Category relates to type of aircraft, genre the operator.

Borderline heat hazed, but ok for me.

Comment

Hi,

Do you think this was rejected correctly? I think the heat haze is borderline, concerning the (a little bit) heat hazed tail, the heat is coming from the engines. Regarding the nose and other parts of the aircraft, this effect is coming from resizing to smaller resolution.

JetPhotos.com is the biggest database of aviation photographs with over 5 million screened photos online!

Best regards,
                        Arseni

Comment

Hi,

Do you think this was rejected correctly? I think the heat haze is borderline, concerning the (a little bit) heat hazed tail, the heat is coming from the engines. Regarding the nose and other parts of the aircraft, this effect is coming from resizing to smaller resolution.

JetPhotos.com is the biggest database of aviation photographs with over 5 million screened photos online!

Best regards,
                          Arseni
                          Maybe you should try again at a lower resolution.

Comment

Hello,
                            could I please get pre-screening advice on those photos.
                            Thanks.
                            Attached Files

Comment

Hello,
                              could I please get pre-screening advice on those photos.
                              Thanks.
                              Heat haze might be an issue, as well as horizon on the last.

Comment

Originally posted by dlowwa View Post

Heat haze might be an issue, as well as horizon on the last.
                                On the last, do I have to rotate CW or CCW?

Comment

Working...
                                X