Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Arseni Kalbin - prescreening request / editing advice

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #76
    Any better now?
    Attached Files

    Comment


    • #77
      Originally posted by arseni628 View Post
      Any better now?
      Borderline, but ok for me.

      Comment


      • #78
        Hello!

        I recently got a photo rejected for "oversharpen", and the screener added a comment:
        Please make sure to use a bicubic method for resizing photos.ke sure to use a bicubic method for resizing photos.e sure to use a bicubic method for resizing photos. The current method you're using creates jaggies.
        I don't know what happened to the comment, but as I understood, I have to select some "bicubic" method for resizing images. How do I do it in Lightroom Classic?

        Thanks in advance and best regards,
        Arseni

        Comment


        • #79
          Originally posted by arseni628 View Post
          Hello!

          I recently got a photo rejected for "oversharpen", and the screener added a comment:

          I don't know what happened to the comment, but as I understood, I have to select some "bicubic" method for resizing images. How do I do it in Lightroom Classic?

          Thanks in advance and best regards,
          Arseni
          Don't use Lightroom myself, so can't help there.

          Comment


          • #80
            What editing program do you use?

            Comment


            • #81
              Originally posted by arseni628 View Post
              What editing program do you use?
              Good ole' Photoshop.

              Comment


              • #82
                Originally posted by arseni628 View Post
                Hello!

                I recently got a photo rejected for "oversharpen", and the screener added a comment:

                I don't know what happened to the comment, but as I understood, I have to select some "bicubic" method for resizing images. How do I do it in Lightroom Classic?

                Thanks in advance and best regards,
                Arseni
                Hi, the bicubic setting is in the export tab on photoshop. Export your photo from Lightroom into photoshop and when saving it as a JPEG, click the “export button” in the files tab. The default setting is “Bicubic Automatic.” Hope this helps.

                Kind regards
                Cameron Roberts

                Comment


                • #83
                  So every time I edit photos, I have to import them to photoshop just to do the resizing? Can I do it directly in lighroom classic?

                  Best regards,
                  Arseni

                  Comment


                  • #84
                    By the way, which categories should be applied for this aircraft? Military, cargo? Or small prop as well? Or not cargo? And is the photo itself okay?

                    Thanks in advance and best regards,
                    Arseni
                    Attached Files

                    Comment


                    • #85
                      Originally posted by arseni628 View Post
                      By the way, which categories should be applied for this aircraft? Military, cargo? Or small prop as well? Or not cargo? And is the photo itself okay?

                      Thanks in advance and best regards,
                      Arseni
                      Cargo. Military is not a category, it is genre. Category relates to type of aircraft, genre the operator.

                      Borderline heat hazed, but ok for me.

                      Comment


                      • #86
                        Hi,

                        Do you think this was rejected correctly? I think the heat haze is borderline, concerning the (a little bit) heat hazed tail, the heat is coming from the engines. Regarding the nose and other parts of the aircraft, this effect is coming from resizing to smaller resolution.

                        JetPhotos.com is the biggest database of aviation photographs with over 5 million screened photos online!


                        Best regards,
                        Arseni

                        Comment


                        • #87
                          Originally posted by arseni628 View Post
                          Hi,

                          Do you think this was rejected correctly? I think the heat haze is borderline, concerning the (a little bit) heat hazed tail, the heat is coming from the engines. Regarding the nose and other parts of the aircraft, this effect is coming from resizing to smaller resolution.

                          JetPhotos.com is the biggest database of aviation photographs with over 5 million screened photos online!


                          Best regards,
                          Arseni
                          Maybe you should try again at a lower resolution.

                          Comment


                          • #88
                            Hello,
                            could I please get pre-screening advice on those photos.
                            Thanks.
                            Attached Files

                            Comment


                            • #89
                              Originally posted by arseni628 View Post
                              Hello,
                              could I please get pre-screening advice on those photos.
                              Thanks.
                              Heat haze might be an issue, as well as horizon on the last.

                              Comment


                              • #90
                                Originally posted by dlowwa View Post

                                Heat haze might be an issue, as well as horizon on the last.
                                On the last, do I have to rotate CW or CCW?

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X