Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TomEPKK
    replied
    Please note that you should ask BEFORE putting photo into queue, plus bigger problem is the dust spot on the right side.

Leave a comment:

• arseni628
    replied
    Good morning JP team. 10 days ago I uploaded photo to queue. But only now noticed some compression artifacts. Just asking, how many chances does it have?

Arseni KalbinClick image for larger version

Name:	image.jpg
Views:	719
Size:	543.8 KB
ID:	1134238
    Here is queue link: https://www.jetphotos.com/viewqueued_b.php?id=10005187

Leave a comment:

• brianw999
    replied
    This is a classic example of needing to use the “leave a message to screeners” facility on uploads. Leave a brief message on the lines of “night shot selected but with the questionable lighting please delete it if not required”.

Leave a comment:

• dmvAviation
    replied
    Looks like it's taken more in a sunset setting, so I don't think you need a Night Shot tag for it. Also if you do need it for any other shot that's actually taken at night, you can put that on there while it's in queue by pressing Correct Info, and then Additional Options.

Leave a comment:

• arseni628
    replied
    Click image for larger version

Name:	17119_1647461463.jpg
Views:	615
Size:	553.3 KB
ID:	1133595Forgot the photo somehow

Leave a comment:

• arseni628
    replied
    Hi JP team,

I have this photo in queue. That is not any pre-screening request. Just a quick question. Does this photo need "night shot" marking? Or if I didn't put it, how critical it is? (I mean will it be rejected or that's not really important).

Thanks for help!
    Regards

Leave a comment:

• Arseni Kalbin - prescreening request / editing advice

Hi. Asking for pre-screening. Unsure about the horizon plus want to ask is this style of crop acceptable.
    Attached Files
Working...
X