No announcement yet.

Arseni Kalbin - prescreening request / editing advice

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sorry for asking so much, but I'm not sure are any of them consider as backlit? (I mention not all) Then the 747's horizontal stab. has jpeg steps. Do they consider artifacts?
    Thanks in advance, and best regards.
    Attached Files

Comment

Continuation of the previous post
      Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by arseni628 View Post
        Continuation of the previous post
        Will ask you one more time to please read here CAREFULLY, especially #3:

Comment

Okay, sorry, now I read the whole post, so, let these photos be separated into two days, first 5 from today, and 3 from tomorrow, so I will not post any requests tomorrow.

Comment

?

Comment

Can anyone please reply?

Comment

Can anyone please reply?
                You can repost your request if you would like.

Comment

This was taken in overcast conditions. Could you please give some advice? Thanks.
                  Attached Files

Comment

This was taken in overcast conditions. Could you please give some advice? Thanks.
                    Looks like a contrast problem (a/c is not well lit)

Comment

Okay, thanks, another question, no idea if it is related to this topic, but is adjusting vibrance/saturation sliders tolerated at JP? Thanks.

Comment

Okay, thanks, another question, no idea if it is related to this topic, but is adjusting vibrance/saturation sliders tolerated at JP? Thanks.
                        Tolerated if their effects are not noticeable. If they are noticeable, then usually an overprocessed rejection will result.

Comment

Originally posted by dlowwa View Post

Tolerated if their effects are not noticeable. If they are noticeable, then usually an overprocessed rejection will result.
                          Thank you, just asking because without them my photo looks over-saturated, but if I adjust them (reduce), the photo looks way more natural.

Comment

Good day! I recently got a rejection for Horizon unlevel. https://www.jetphotos.com/viewqueued_b.php?id=10335333. I don't quite understand what's wrong with the horizon. I checked the hangar lines with Horizon tool and they are completely straight. Even when you just see the photo it doesn't lean anywhere. I know you don't like when I add someone's photos because screeners do mistakes and won't repeat them. But I use it as a clear example: https://www.jetphotos.com/photo/10610544. This photo is leveled much more roughly than mine. Thanks in advance and best regards.

Comment

I am not a screener, but I tend to agree with you on the buildings - the verticals and horizontals there seem good. I think it is that one lamppost in the middle of the image that really just leans to the right and gives the proportion of the image "leaning" to the right .. be interesting to see a screeners comments on this.

Comment

Ah, I don't know what's wrong with these lampposts, but they are always leaning somewhere at Tallinn. And local spotters level the horizon ONLY by these hangars.

Comment

Working...
                                X