Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FreelancerChen - prescreening request / editing advice

Hi,

I try to get the first approval in JP. So could you give me some advice about pics below? All pics are ready but not in the queue.
    The 5th(A6-EFJ) has already been rejected once for - Over Processed / Bad postprocessing & - Oversharpen. So I changed a little bit.

Thanks for your support!
    Attached Files

Sorry! pls ignore the 6th photo (same with 1st one), I cannot delete it.

Comment

Originally posted by FreelancerChen View Post
      Hi,

I try to get the first approval in JP. So could you give me some advice about pics below? All pics are ready but not in the queue.
      The 5th(A6-EFJ) has already been rejected once for - Over Processed / Bad postprocessing & - Oversharpen. So I changed a little bit.

Thanks for your support!
      Not a screener but i see the first photo backlit and all of them overprosseced, i will give you a tip, don't modify the highlights and don't exceed in the use of shadows

Comment

Hi,

1. contrast, color, overprocessed
        2-4. overprocessed
        5. contrast, soft, heat hazed, overprocessed, noisy

Comment

Hi all:
          Thanks for your advice! I gave up the No.1 & No.5. I just tried to edit No.2 & No.4 for testing, changed the 'whites' & 'blacks' and slightly 'temperature' to avoid overprocessed.
          Could you give more comments? Thanks

Click image for larger version  Name:	Screenshot 2022-04-28 091526.png Views:	0 Size:	41.0 KB ID:	1135985
          Click image for larger version  Name:	Screenshot 2022-04-28 091654.png Views:	0 Size:	72.0 KB ID:	1135986
          Click image for larger version  Name:	Screenshot 2022-04-28 091822.png Views:	0 Size:	118.2 KB ID:	1135989
          Attached Files

Comment

Hi all:
            Thanks for your advice! I gave up the No.1 & No.5. I just tried to edit No.2 & No.4 for testing, changed the 'whites' & 'blacks' and slightly 'temperature' to avoid overprocessed.
            Could you give more comments?
            1. borderline contrast
            2. ok for me

Comment

Hi:
              Thanks again!
              Now I really want to understand how to control the 'borderline contrast'? The old one is too much or too less (I think too less)?
              Is new one ok for this issue? Is there any other issue comes out?

Old:
              Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot 2022-04-28 220449.png
Views:	311
Size:	112.2 KB
ID:	1136013
              New:

Name:	Screenshot 2022-04-28 220523.png
Views:	288
Size:	101.3 KB
ID:	1136014
              Attached Files

Comment

Hi:
                Thanks again!
                Now I really want to understand how to control the 'borderline contrast'? The old one is too much or too less (I think too less)?

Old:

Name:	Screenshot 2022-04-28 220449.png
Views:	311
Size:	112.2 KB
ID:	1136013
                New:

Name:	Screenshot 2022-04-28 220523.png
Views:	288
Size:	101.3 KB
ID:	1136014
                "Borderline" as i now is a word that screeners use to avoid conflict with the decision that other screeners may take.

Comment

Hi:
                  Thanks again!
                  Borderline = may or may not be an issue.

Comment

Hi:
                    Request the pre-screening in the attached photos, Thanks lot!
                    Attached Files

Comment

Hi:
                      Request the pre-screening in the attached photos, Thanks lot!
                      Some maybe a bit soft is spots, but would be ok for me.

Comment

Hi
                        I'd like to know the advice for the photos below, Thanks lot:
                        1 & 2 which one is ok? or both not? increase the 'Bright' & 'White' in 2, taken just before the sunset, the direct light is not so strong.
                        3 & 4 which one is ok? or both not? increase the 'Bright' & 'White' in 4, taken just before the sunset, the direct light is not so strong.
                        How about 5?
                        Attached Files

Comment

Hi
                          I'd like to know the advice for the photos below, Thanks lot:
                          1 & 2 which one is ok? or both not? increase the 'Bright' & 'White' in 2, taken just before the sunset, the direct light is not so strong.
                          3 & 4 which one is ok? or both not? increase the 'Bright' & 'White' in 4, taken just before the sunset, the direct light is not so strong.
                          How about 5?
                          Hi, we don't prescreen similar images. Contrast is borderline to poor for all of these.

Comment

ok! I will notice it next time. I modified no.5 and increased contrast. Is it ok? Thanks!
                            Attached Files

Comment

ok! I will notice it next time. I modified no.5 and increased contrast. Is it ok? Thanks!
                              In fact contrast was already too dark/harsh on that one.

Comment

Working...
                              X