Question abour centered

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question abour centered

Hey, I got rejected on this one and the reason is not centered. I am so confused about why I got this rejection reason. I check the "center" section, and the fuselage stays in the middle third of the picture. Does the "center" mean that it is better for the line around windows to stay at the center point?
    https://www.jetphotos.com/viewqueued_b.php?id=10109529

Not a screener, but if you uploaded the photo in this format, the plane is indeed high in frame. I would had put the center point slightly higher, close to the edge of the second flap fairing (I hope the explanetion of that part is correct...). Some time ago there was an explanation about correct centering in this forum (sorry, just cant find it).

Comment

Originally posted by eggmilkstarer View Post
      Hey, I got rejected on this one and the reason is not centered. I am so confused about why I got this rejection reason. I check the "center" section, and the fuselage stays in the middle third of the picture. Does the "center" mean that it is better for the line around windows to stay at the center point?
      Aircraft is indeed a little too high in the frame. Generally center of the fuselage should be used, as the window line can change depending on the angle.

Comment

Working...
      X