Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

dancaviation - prescreening advice

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #76
    Originally posted by dancaviation View Post
    Hello, requesting pre-screening
    1. dark, contrast, soft, horizon

    Only images that are able to be uploaded will be prescreened. Please read here carefully when you get the chance, especially #6:

    Comment


    • #77
      Hello again. I have lots of photos to offload so here is my first batch. Canada had some nice mountains.

      Click image for larger version

Name:	_DSC4740.jpg
Views:	153
Size:	944.7 KB
ID:	1155220Click image for larger version

Name:	_DSC4699.jpg
Views:	113
Size:	420.1 KB
ID:	1155221Click image for larger version

Name:	_DSC4335.jpg
Views:	117
Size:	396.5 KB
ID:	1155222Click image for larger version

Name:	_DSC4131.jpg
Views:	113
Size:	465.3 KB
ID:	1155223Click image for larger version

Name:	_DSC4054.jpg
Views:	115
Size:	508.7 KB
ID:	1155224

      Comment


      • #78
        Originally posted by dancaviation View Post
        Hello again. I have lots of photos to offload so here is my first batch.
        1, 2, 5. soft/blurry/heat hazed
        4. borderline soft, tight crop
        5. borderline overexposed

        Originally posted by dancaviation View Post
        Canada had some nice mountains.
        Home is nice, yes.

        Comment


        • #79
          Good evening, I have some more photos that I'm asking for prescreening, thanks again.

          Click image for larger version

Name:	_DSC5258.jpg
Views:	129
Size:	813.4 KB
ID:	1155824Click image for larger version

Name:	_DSC5033.jpg
Views:	102
Size:	792.5 KB
ID:	1155825Click image for larger version

Name:	_DSC4439.jpg
Views:	105
Size:	558.5 KB
ID:	1155826Click image for larger version

Name:	_DSC5581.jpg
Views:	101
Size:	558.4 KB
ID:	1155827Click image for larger version

Name:	_DSC3120.jpg
Views:	97
Size:	899.4 KB
ID:	1155828

          Comment


          • #80
            Originally posted by dancaviation View Post
            Good evening, I have some more photos that I'm asking for prescreening, thanks again.
            All images soft/blurry to varying degrees, especially on the right side of the frame.

            Comment


            • #81
              Hello again Dana, I have some more photos for you for prescreening, thanks again!

              Click image for larger version

Name:	_DSC7710.jpg
Views:	130
Size:	601.5 KB
ID:	1156215Click image for larger version

Name:	_DSC7822.jpg
Views:	92
Size:	680.7 KB
ID:	1156216Click image for larger version

Name:	_DSC7781.jpg
Views:	88
Size:	684.8 KB
ID:	1156217Click image for larger version

Name:	_DSC7353.jpg
Views:	93
Size:	732.1 KB
ID:	1156218

              Comment


              • #82
                Originally posted by dancaviation View Post
                Hello again Dana, I have some more photos for you for prescreening, thanks again!
                Borderline dark/soft, but close to acceptable for me.

                Comment


                • #83
                  Good evening, I was curious if Aircraft Carrier photos were allowed onto the database. I have this photo of CV-72 docked at Pearl Harbor that I shot back in the summer and was wondering if it was able to get uploaded. Thanks.

                  Click image for larger version

Name:	_DSC9152.jpg
Views:	82
Size:	603.5 KB
ID:	1156518

                  Comment


                  • #84
                    Originally posted by dancaviation View Post
                    Good evening, I was curious if Aircraft Carrier photos were allowed onto the database. I have this photo of CV-72 docked at Pearl Harbor that I shot back in the summer and was wondering if it was able to get uploaded. Thanks.
                    Yes they are allowed.

                    Comment


                    • #85
                      Are they considered hot photos or no?

                      Comment


                      • #86
                        Sorry that's an irrelevant question I just checked the guidelines

                        Comment


                        • #87
                          Hello, I have some photos that need prescreening ,thank you so much.


                          Click image for larger version

Name:	_DSC8500.jpg
Views:	94
Size:	499.7 KB
ID:	1156830Click image for larger version

Name:	_DSC8741.jpg
Views:	68
Size:	776.7 KB
ID:	1156831Click image for larger version

Name:	_DSC8969.jpg
Views:	70
Size:	679.6 KB
ID:	1156832Click image for larger version

Name:	_DSC9877.jpg
Views:	70
Size:	640.0 KB
ID:	1156833Click image for larger version

Name:	_DSC9714.jpg
Views:	73
Size:	434.0 KB
ID:	1156834

                          Comment


                          • #88
                            Originally posted by dancaviation View Post
                            Hello, I have some photos that need prescreening ,thank you so much.
                            1. soft, blurry, dark, contrast
                            2. soft
                            3. soft, dark
                            4. contrast, soft
                            5. dark, soft

                            Comment


                            • #89
                              Hello again, for the 4th one does it need more or less contrast?

                              Comment


                              • #90
                                Originally posted by dancaviation View Post
                                Hello again, for the 4th one does it need more or less contrast?
                                Poor contrast due to overcast conditions. More or less contrast unlikely to help.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X