Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by thebigdog360 View Post
    Pre-screening for these photos:
    Multiple of these are kind of heavy crops in the frame, due to taking a zoomed out picture to get around the chain link fence. There are also some of these where the fuselage is on the bottom of the frame, and the tail stretching to the top. This was the only way I could get the aircraft in frame, unless it is acceptable to cut off the tail? But I wasn't sure on this, your opinion would be appreciated. Again, other pre-screening comments welcome. Thanks.
    1. borderline centering
    2. contrast, borderline cut off
    3. borderline overexposed
    4. borderline soft
    5. ok for me

Comment

For the first photo, would cropping out the tail and centering the fuselage in the middle of the screen be better? Or still up to screeners discretion like the current crop?

Comment

Originally posted by thebigdog360 View Post
        For the first photo, would cropping out the tail and centering the fuselage in the middle of the screen be better? Or still up to screeners discretion like the current crop?
        Better not to cut the tail. L-R centering is off, aircraft is a bit to the right of center.

Comment

Ah, ok. I misunderstood, thanks for the clarification.

Comment

I found another angle that I did not see at first, I think this is better for contrast but still would like to see if it is passable. Also, should I include the tow bar attached to the nose wheel or no? Also any pre screening advice would be great.
            Attached Files

Comment

Working...
            X