Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Seaplanes

Hello
    Under which category do Seaplanes at Vancouver Harbour comes under. Is it Business Jet ?
    Regards
    Chris

Hello, what particular seaplanes?
    Are they props, or jets?
    Nothing, that has props on it can be marked as a business jet.
    If it is a prop aircraft for 10 or fewer passengers, it is a small prop.
    If it's a cargo aircraft, then you can use cargo.

Comment

Originally posted by JuklicekCZ View Post
      Hello, what particular seaplanes?
      Are they props, or jets?
      Nothing, that has props on it can be marked as a business jet.
      If it is a prop aircraft for 10 or fewer passengers, it is a small prop.
      If it's a cargo aircraft, then you can use cargo.
      Thanks for your reply. Props Seaplanes

Comment

Originally posted by mardayvirin View Post

Thanks for your reply. Props Seaplanes
        Then I would use a small prop in a case, they are a similar size as for example cessna courier and you can add the cargo if it fits.
        It can also happen, that the aircraft does not fit any category.
        However, the categories should not be used as the only rejection reason anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by JuklicekCZ View Post

Then I would use a small prop in a case, they are a similar size as for example cessna courier and you can add the cargo if it fits.
          It can also happen, that the aircraft does not fit any category.
          However, the categories should not be used as the only rejection reason anyway.
          Many thanks

Comment

Originally posted by mardayvirin View Post

Many thanks
            Attached Files

Comment

I would see it slightly different, since I was also just working on some older shots from Vancouver Habour..
              - the "small" DHC-2 and Cessnas would need the "Small Props" category for sure
              - the "larger" DHC-6, DHC-3 and Cessna Caravan I would leave without special category since they have >10 seats. Also for most of them you will find an operator in the commercial airline list.
              - some of the planes, especially Harbour Air, may qualify for the "Special Scheme" category
              Regards AKH

Comment

Originally posted by AKH View Post
                I would see it slightly different, since I was also just working on some older shots from Vancouver Habour..
                - the "small" DHC-2 and Cessnas would need the "Small Props" category for sure
                - the "larger" DHC-6, DHC-3 and Cessna Caravan I would leave without special category since they have >10 seats. Also for most of them you will find an operator in the commercial airline list.
                - some of the planes, especially Harbour Air, may qualify for the "Special Scheme" category
                Regards AKH
                Many thanks AKH. Very helpful.
                Regards

Comment

Looks like an Otter to me. According to A Quick Reference Guide to Categories
                  https://forums.jetphotos.com/forum/a...to-Categories=
                  De Havilland Canada Beaver/Otter - "Small Prop" and "Warbird/Vintage"

I have several Beaver/Otter photos accepted in the Vancouver/Harbour area. Some of them checked in Warbird/Vintage category. Some not.

but Small Prop is a must for Beaver/Otter. Not the twin otter

A Quick Reference Guide to Categories mentioned above is your best friend

Comment

Originally posted by LuftSpotter View Post
                    Looks like an Otter to me. According to A Quick Reference Guide to Categories
                    https://forums.jetphotos.com/forum/a...to-Categories=
                    De Havilland Canada Beaver/Otter - "Small Prop" and "Warbird/Vintage"

I have several Beaver/Otter photos accepted in the Vancouver/Harbour area. Some of them checked in Warbird/Vintage category. Some not.

but Small Prop is a must for Beaver/Otter. Not the twin otter

A Quick Reference Guide to Categories mentioned above is your best friend

Thank you for your response

Comment

Working...
                    X