Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JuklicekCZ
    replied
    It appears, that the first ITA A350 was uploaded on the 18th of June 2022.
    Shots of a new aircraft type to an airline are hot for48 hours, also a new livery for an airline and some other hot categories do have this.

Leave a comment:

• arseni628
    replied
    And then how would you explain this?
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• arseni628
    replied
    Notice that I'm not asking for the badge, I just ask to screen it, because I spent the whole day, yes whole day from morning to the evening just for Jetphotos. And then you reject my photo. Of course if I would upload one day later and then ask for screening, it's obvious that I am wrong. But 15 minutes... are you serious

Leave a comment:

• jakerepp
    replied
    Originally posted by JuklicekCZ View Post

According to the guidelines, the new registration is hot only for the first accepted shot.
    Would making exceptions for one specific user be fair to other users?
    Yes, I think that would be fair.

If multiple users uploaded a hot photo basically simultaneously, while there were 0 in the DB, I would take zero exception to them both being treated and screened as hot. Also, I would have no way of knowing that that happened. It's not like I'm sitting there watching the ticker go down and would see something suspicious.

That being said, if someone beats you to upload by mere seconds or a minute, that's life I guess. But I absolutely understand the frustration that you've now lost a slot and had your acceptance ratio impacted by something outside of your control. If there was a way to say 'hey, this isn't a hot photo anymore so it will be screened as a normal photo', that would be the way to do it.

Leave a comment:

• JuklicekCZ
    replied
    Originally posted by arseni628 View Post

Hmm, I think it is unfair from your side rejecting a photo just because some guy uplaoded it some minutes earlier. I spent my time, to go to the airport (not so fast journey) to upload photo to Jetphotos. And then you say this? Really? Maybe you should have more respect to photographers? Please consider accepting it. Thanks.
    According to the guidelines, the new registration is hot only for the first accepted shot.
    Would making exceptions for one specific user be fair to other users?

Leave a comment:

• arseni628
    replied
    Originally posted by ErwinS View Post
    Not saying you do. But this can happen. The other uploader was just a bit earlier with upload.

Beter luck next time
    Hmm, I think it is unfair from your side rejecting a photo just because some guy uplaoded it some minutes earlier. I spent my time, to go to the airport (not so fast journey) to upload photo to Jetphotos. And then you say this? Really? Maybe you should have more respect to photographers? Please consider accepting it. Thanks.

Leave a comment:

• JuklicekCZ
    replied
    Originally posted by arseni628 View Post
    Okay, but it is not my fault that I couldn't see the first uploaded photo before I uploaded mine. If I would see it then you think I would upload my photo as hot too? Haha.
    I think you should not fill the hot photo field in the first place for new registration.

Leave a comment:

• ErwinS
    replied
    Not saying you do. But this can happen. The other uploader was just a bit earlier with upload.

Beter luck next time

Leave a comment:

• arseni628
    replied
    Okay, but it is not my fault that I couldn't see the first uploaded photo before I uploaded mine. If I would see it then you think I would upload my photo as hot too? Haha.

Leave a comment:

• ErwinS
    replied
    I think the answer on the appeal says enough.

Brgds

Leave a comment:

• arseni628
    replied
    Screenshot:
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• arseni628
    started a topic Hot photo rejection

Hot photo rejection

Hello JP members. Today I uploaded a photo of ES-SAD as hot (First registration) but it got rejceted in 1 min for "Invalid hot". Then I searched again for "ES-SAD" and found out that the photo has been already uploaded by another photographer. But I checked that there was no yet photo of ES-SAD uploaded just literally 1 second before pressing the Upload Photo button. Then I appealed it and explained the whole situation, but it also got rejected (Attached screenshot below). Probably it was a bug in your system because of which I couldn't see the first photo earlier, but I don't think it's my fault. I hope someone will understand me. Thank you and best regards, Arseni.
Working...
X