Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Semjons Fiskiss - prescreening request / editing advice

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #46
    Originally posted by dlowwa View Post

    Yes, borderline soft. Should be fine at a lower resolution.
    Okay, thanks!

    Comment


    • #47
      Got another two ready, hopefully these are fine first try
      Also would DHL be rejected for obstructed wing and blurry reg?
      Attached Files

      Comment


      • #48
        Originally posted by SemjonsF View Post
        Got another two ready, hopefully these are fine first try
        Also would DHL be rejected for obstructed wing and blurry reg?
        1. soft/heat hazed
        2. borderline heat hazed/overexposed
        3. obstruction, soft, heat hazed

        Comment


        • #49
          Originally posted by dlowwa View Post

          1. soft/heat hazed
          2. borderline heat hazed/overexposed
          3. obstruction, soft, heat hazed
          Do you think BA and AUA are fixable? Or maybe lower resolution could help as well?

          Comment


          • #50
            Originally posted by SemjonsF View Post

            Do you think BA and AUA are fixable? Or maybe lower resolution could help as well?
            Lower resolution is always better to hide heat haze.

            Comment


            • #51
              Originally posted by dlowwa View Post

              Lower resolution is always better to hide heat haze.
              Got it, thanks.

              Comment


              • #52
                Tried to fix previous two. Are they okay now?
                Attached Files

                Comment


                • #53
                  And got 3 more ready for today. On 1 horizon is level, it's the trees that go further into the background. Also 3 isn't a 4x3 is that fine?
                  Attached Files

                  Comment


                  • #54
                    Originally posted by SemjonsF View Post
                    Tried to fix previous two. Are they okay now?
                    Sharpening might be an issue (slightly oversharpened here), but heat haze isn't that noticeable.

                    Originally posted by SemjonsF View Post
                    And got 3 more ready for today. On 1 horizon is level, it's the trees that go further into the background. Also 3 isn't a 4x3 is that fine?
                    Minor vignetting visible, but ok for me.

                    Comment


                    • #55
                      Originally posted by dlowwa View Post

                      Sharpening might be an issue (slightly oversharpened here), but heat haze isn't that noticeable.



                      Minor vignetting visible, but ok for me.
                      Awesome! On which one there's vignetting visible? I'm pretty sure I ticked lens correction on all of them.

                      Comment


                      • #56
                        Originally posted by SemjonsF View Post

                        Awesome! On which one there's vignetting visible? I'm pretty sure I ticked lens correction on all of them.
                        First one. Negligible on others.

                        Comment


                        • #57
                          Originally posted by dlowwa View Post

                          First one. Negligible on others.
                          Thanks! Already fixed tried fixing it a bit and submitting

                          Comment

                          Working...
                          X