Semjons Fiskiss - prescreening request / editing advice

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Semjons Fiskiss - prescreening request / editing advice

Hi! First time using this. I'd like to ask if photo is good on exposure and grain side. Thanks!
    Attached Files

Hi, welcome to JetPhotos!

To me (750 photos) it looks quite alright. Exposure is good, and grain looks passable aswell.

Someone will know it better than me for sure but I'd upload it like this. In terms of dustspots, I cant see any, but I would advise you to check the tool after uploading.

Regards!

Comment

Originally posted by SemjonsF View Post
      Hi! First time using this. I'd like to ask if photo is good on exposure and grain side. Thanks!
      Exposure should be ok. Sky is somewhat noisy, yes.

Comment

Originally posted by dlowwa View Post

Exposure should be ok. Sky is somewhat noisy, yes.
        Thank you! So is it fine to upload it with this sky?

Comment

Thank you! So is it fine to upload it with this sky?
          I’d add some noise reduction to make it a bit smoother. But other than that it’s ok to me.

Comment

Originally posted by Aaron Vancoillie View Post

I’d add some noise reduction to make it a bit smoother. But other than that it’s ok to me.
            Okay, thanks a lot!

Comment

Hi! I'd like to know if there is enough light on the aircraft or will it be considered backlit. RWY heading 176°, time 14:43. Thanks!
              Attached Files

Comment

Hi! I'd like to know if there is enough light on the aircraft or will it be considered backlit. RWY heading 176°, time 14:43. Thanks!
                Hi,
                I dont think, that the aircraft could be marked as backlit as the majority of the aircraft is lit including the rudder.
                However, from my point of view, horizon could be an issue.
                Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by JuklicekCZ View Post

Hi,
                  I dont think, that the aircraft could be marked as backlit as the majority of the aircraft is lit including the rudder.
                  However, from my point of view, horizon could be an issue.
                  Hi! Thanks for the comment on the horizon. Though this jetbridge is actually lowered and is unlevelled itself. In this picture I'd say that actually reliable reference for horizon would be the ATC tower and by looking at it everything seems fine to me. Thanks again though!

Comment

Hi! Thanks for the comment on the horizon. Though this jetbridge is actually lowered and is unlevelled itself. In this picture I'd say that actually reliable reference for horizon would be the ATC tower and by looking at it everything seems fine to me. Thanks again though!
                    I was referencing the comment to towards the light pole behind the bridge.

Comment

Not backlit.

Horizon is fine.

Comment

Originally posted by dlowwa View Post

Not backlit.

Horizon is fine.
                        Okay, thank you!

Comment

Need an advice on this one. Is it overexposed or underexposed or even both at the same time? And how should I fix it? I use LrC but can't really seem to find right balance for it. Thanks in advance!
                          Attached Files

Comment

Need an advice on this one. Is it overexposed or underexposed or even both at the same time? And how should I fix it? I use LrC but can't really seem to find right balance for it. Thanks in advance!
                            Appears to be ok.

Comment

Awesome, thanks!

Comment

Working...
                              X