Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

UNWW pre-screening

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #76
    Originally posted by UNWW View Post
    Hello, request for pre-screening.
    1. soft/heat hazed
    2. obstruction

    Comment


    • #77
      Originally posted by dlowwa View Post

      1. soft/heat hazed
      2. obstruction
      Thanks

      Comment


      • #78
        Hello, I ask for advice. I want to place the pictures in the category "Airport Overview" is such framing acceptable?
        Click image for larger version

Name:	1DX27748.jpg
Views:	103
Size:	544.3 KB
ID:	1145821Click image for larger version

Name:	1DX27780.jpg
Views:	86
Size:	559.3 KB
ID:	1145822Click image for larger version

Name:	1DX27734.jpg
Views:	83
Size:	494.5 KB
ID:	1145823
        And another picture in the category "Terminal"
        Click image for larger version

Name:	Terminal.jpg
Views:	84
Size:	561.7 KB
ID:	1145824

        Comment


        • #79
          Originally posted by UNWW View Post
          Hello, I ask for advice. I want to place the pictures in the category "Airport Overview" is such framing acceptable?
          Yes.

          Comment


          • #80
            Originally posted by dlowwa View Post

            Yes.
            Thanks

            Comment


            • #81
              Hello, request for pre-screening. It is necessary to make a mark in the category "Small Prop" ? Click image for larger version

Name:	UNNM RA-06325.jpg
Views:	95
Size:	497.9 KB
ID:	1145975Click image for larger version

Name:	UNNM RA-07365.jpg
Views:	74
Size:	542.6 KB
ID:	1145976Click image for larger version

Name:	UNNM RA-07400.jpg
Views:	77
Size:	563.1 KB
ID:	1145977

              Comment


              • #82
                Originally posted by UNWW View Post
                Hello, request for pre-screening. It is necessary to make a mark in the category "Small Prop" ?
                Dark and overprocessed. These are helicopters, not small props.

                Comment


                • #83
                  Hello, I added brightness and removed all post-processing. What do you say in this case? Click image for larger version

Name:	UNNM RA-06325.jpg
Views:	67
Size:	448.3 KB
ID:	1146067Click image for larger version

Name:	UNNM RA-07365.jpg
Views:	53
Size:	453.5 KB
ID:	1146068Click image for larger version

Name:	UNNM RA-07400.jpg
Views:	53
Size:	483.2 KB
ID:	1146069

                  Comment


                  • #84
                    Originally posted by UNWW View Post
                    Hello, I added brightness and removed all post-processing. What do you say in this case?
                    No halos on the first, but other two still present. Contrast borderline at best. The cropped rotors are ok for me, but others might not like that.

                    Comment


                    • #85
                      Originally posted by dlowwa View Post

                      No halos on the first, but other two still present. Contrast borderline at best. The cropped rotors are ok for me, but others might not like that.
                      Thanks for helping!

                      Comment


                      • #86
                        Hello, a preview request, please Click image for larger version  Name:	UNWW RA-85031.jpg Views:	13 Size:	1.31 MB ID:	1146302Click image for larger version  Name:	UNWW RA-85099.jpg Views:	10 Size:	1.30 MB ID:	1146303Click image for larger version  Name:	UNWW RA-85716.jpg Views:	10 Size:	1.26 MB ID:	1146304

                        Comment


                        • #87
                          Originally posted by UNWW View Post
                          Hello, a preview request, please
                          Maybe a bit bright, but otherwise look ok to me.

                          Comment


                          • #88
                            Originally posted by dlowwa View Post

                            Maybe a bit bright, but otherwise look ok to me.
                            Thanks, I'll fix the brightness.

                            Comment


                            • #89
                              Hello, I want to make sure that the horizon is correct.
                              Click image for larger version

Name:	ZMKD JU-1802.jpg
Views:	40
Size:	1.54 MB
ID:	1146670

                              Comment


                              • #90
                                Originally posted by UNWW View Post
                                Hello, I want to make sure that the horizon is correct.
                                Click image for larger version

Name:	ZMKD JU-1802.jpg
Views:	40
Size:	1.54 MB
ID:	1146670
                                not screener, horizon looks bit strange, but okay for me.......
                                Kind regards from Shanghai
                                Charlie Chang

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X