Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

UNWW pre-screening

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #91
    Originally posted by Charlie Chang View Post

    not screener, horizon looks bit strange, but okay for me.......
    The horizon rules along the fence posts, the posts are not all parallel. They have already rejected it over the horizon once. This is already a corrected horizon.

    Comment


    • #92
      Originally posted by UNWW View Post

      The horizon rules along the fence posts, the posts are not all parallel. They have already rejected it over the horizon once. This is already a corrected horizon.
      I agree with you, so I think this photo should be accepted.
      Kind regards from Shanghai
      Charlie Chang

      Comment


      • #93
        Originally posted by Charlie Chang View Post

        I agree with you, so I think this photo should be accepted.
        Thank you for responding.

        Comment


        • #94
          Originally posted by UNWW View Post
          Hello, I want to make sure that the horizon is correct.
          Needs CCW rotation. Also somewhat soft.

          Comment


          • #95
            Originally posted by dlowwa View Post

            Needs CCW rotation. Also somewhat soft.
            Hello, I corrected the horizon on the first one, please check the second option. Click image for larger version

Name:	ZMKD JU-1802-1.jpg
Views:	81
Size:	1.56 MB
ID:	1146891Click image for larger version

Name:	ZMKD JU-1802-2.jpg
Views:	70
Size:	1.47 MB
ID:	1146892

            Comment


            • #96
              Originally posted by UNWW View Post

              Hello, I corrected the horizon on the first one, please check the second option.
              First ok for me, though still borderline for horizon/soft/heat hazed.The second would be considered similar. Similar images are not prescreened.

              Comment


              • #97
                Originally posted by dlowwa View Post

                First ok for me, though still borderline for horizon/soft/heat hazed.The second would be considered similar. Similar images are not prescreened.
                Thank you, I will keep in mind.

                Comment


                • #98
                  Hello, request for pre-screening
                  Click image for larger version

Name:	UNWI RA-2148G.jpg
Views:	81
Size:	1.04 MB
ID:	1147093Click image for larger version

Name:	UNWI RA-2288G.jpg
Views:	73
Size:	1.07 MB
ID:	1147094Click image for larger version

Name:	UNWI RA-2908G.jpg
Views:	80
Size:	1.13 MB
ID:	1147095Click image for larger version

Name:	UNWI RA-07832G.jpg
Views:	76
Size:	1.21 MB
ID:	1147096

                  Comment


                  • #99
                    Originally posted by UNWW View Post
                    Hello, request for pre-screening
                    1. borderline soft
                    4. borderline horizon

                    others ok for me.

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by dlowwa View Post

                      1. borderline soft
                      4. borderline horizon

                      others ok for me.
                      Thanks

                      Comment


                      • Hello, request for pre-screening Click image for larger version

Name:	UNWI RA-3023G.jpg
Views:	62
Size:	1.60 MB
ID:	1147293Click image for larger version

Name:	UNWI RA-3146G-2.jpg
Views:	54
Size:	1.83 MB
ID:	1147294

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by UNWW View Post
                          Hello, request for pre-screening
                          Second one has a few soft/blurry spots, but otherwise ok for me.

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by dlowwa View Post

                            Second one has a few soft/blurry spots, but otherwise ok for me.
                            Thanks

                            Comment


                            • Hello, request for pre-screening Click image for larger version

Name:	UNWW RA-67697.jpg
Views:	48
Size:	1.36 MB
ID:	1147537

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by UNWW View Post
                                Hello, request for pre-screening
                                Obstruction, soft/heat hazed.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X