Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by AMGEnthusiast63 View Post
    Would these be sharp enough now?
    Also would like prescreening for the 330 and 747, thank you!(the 330 isn't a night shot, right?)
    Some minor softness, but would be ok for me.

Comment

• Hi, prescreening for these please, thanks!
      Attached Files

Comment

Hi, prescreening for these please, thanks!
        Some softness and weak contrast.

Comment

• Added some contrast for these, would it be acceptable?
          Also would like prescreening for the A340 (Does it count as a night shot?) and the cathay, thanks!
          Attached Files

Comment

Added some contrast for these, would it be acceptable?
            Also would like prescreening for the A340 (Does it count as a night shot?) and the cathay, thanks!
            Soft, borderline dark/contrast/vignetting. Yes night shot.

Comment

• Originally posted by dlowwa View Post

Soft, borderline dark/contrast/vignetting. Yes night shot.
              Softness on all five, right?
              And are the borderline issues for all five photos or do they each refer to specific photos? Thanks.

Comment

Softness on all five, right?
                And are the borderline issues for all five photos or do they each refer to specific photos? Thanks.
                Generally for all five yes. Vignetting mostly on the last one.

Comment

• Hi, I added some contrast, sharpness and brightness for these, also tried lens correction to fix the vignetting issue, are these acceptable now? Thanks.
                  Attached Files

Comment

Hi, I added some contrast, sharpness and brightness for these, also tried lens correction to fix the vignetting issue, are these acceptable now? Thanks.
                    Don't see a huge difference tbh, but most would be ok for me.

Comment

• Hi,
                      I finally got the chance to upload 1920px images now! 1920px images demand better editing techniques with the extra detail I guess, so I'd like these images to be prescreened to get up to speed with the bigger size. Thanks! (Does the 747 count as night shot here?)
                      Attached Files

Comment

Hi,
                        I finally got the chance to upload 1920px images now! 1920px images demand better editing techniques with the extra detail I guess, so I'd like these images to be prescreened to get up to speed with the bigger size. Thanks! (Does the 747 count as night shot here?)
                        All soft. Would advise you to stick to lower resolutions. No night shot.

Comment

• Thanks, I didn't know that larger images need more sharpening.
                          But I'd still like to challenge myself to high-res images as I believe the quality is there, just need to have it unlocked!
                          I added more sharpening for those soft images, hope it's enough. Thanks.
                          Attached Files

Comment

Thanks, I didn't know that larger images need more sharpening.
                            But I'd still like to challenge myself to high-res images as I believe the quality is there, just need to have it unlocked!
                            I added more sharpening for those soft images, hope it's enough. Thanks.
                            Still borderline. Won't comment on these any more.

Comment

• Hi, I'd like prescreening for these, they were taken close to 1700 hours in January, and the lighting conditions are rather new to me. Especially the JAL, the airframe seems to blend into the sky somehow. Thanks for your help!
                              Attached Files

Comment

Hi, I'd like prescreening for these, they were taken close to 1700 hours in January, and the lighting conditions are rather new to me. Especially the JAL, the airframe seems to blend into the sky somehow. Thanks for your help!
                                Hi, I'm not a screener but the KLM looks soft/blurry to me. On the JAL contrast will likely be an issue.

Regards

Tyler

Comment

Working...
                                X