AMGEnthusiast63 - prescreening request / editing advice

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by AMGEnthusiast63 View Post
    Hi, I'd like prescreening for these, they were taken close to 1700 hours in January, and the lighting conditions are rather new to me. Especially the JAL, the airframe seems to blend into the sky somehow. Thanks for your help!
    Sorry, I just realized that I had uploaded more than 5 photos in a 24 hour period…my bad
    Can I get them prescreened now, they’re still the same photos. Thanks!
    Attached Files

Comment

• Yes I would keep the JAL for the personnel collection. KLM has also a borderline contrast but it's still better due to the blue colour creating some contrast.

Regards
      Alex

Comment

• Thanks Alex. If I were to add some contrast to the KLM and upload it, would it be a night shot? Thanks.

Comment

• Hi guys, I added some contrast for the KLM, are there any issues with it? And would this fall into "night shot" category? Thanks.
          BTW here are some other edited photos taken under various conditions, I'd love to have these prescreened, thanks!
          Attached Files

Comment

Hi guys, I added some contrast for the KLM, are there any issues with it? And would this fall into "night shot" category? Thanks.
            BTW here are some other edited photos taken under various conditions, I'd love to have these prescreened, thanks!
            1. contrast, noisy
            2. ok for me
            3. soft, noisy, borderline contrast
            4. ok for me
            5. overprocessed

Comment

• Hi, I'd like prescreening for these two, thanks!
              Attached Files

Comment

Hi, I'd like prescreening for these two, thanks!
                1. soft, noisy, contrast
                2. borderline soft/noisy

Comment

• Applied extra sharpening, contrast & NR for these, I'd like these prescreened, thanks!
                  Attached Files

Comment

Applied extra sharpening, contrast & NR for these, I'd like these prescreened, thanks!
                    1. contrast, borderline soft
                    2. dark/contrast, blurry
                    3. ok for me

Comment

• Thanks, I guess the AC is hard to save. Would downsizing it to 1280px help solve the blurry issue?
                      For the loongair, what kind of effect should I be aiming for? I've added tons but the constrast still seems hard to get right. Maybe a demostration would help. Thanks so much!

Comment

• [QUOTE=AMGEnthusiast63;n1159561]Thanks, I guess the AC is hard to save. Would downsizing it to 1280px help solve the blurry issue?

Possibly

Originally posted by AMGEnthusiast63 View Post
                        For the loongair, what kind of effect should I be aiming for?
                        Lower your expectations when shooting in overcast conditions.

Comment

• Hi, I downsized the AC to 1280px, and tried two different editing methods, which of these would be acceptable?
                          Also for the Loong it was actually shot on a clear day, maybe the air quality was an issue. Is it better now?
                          And also edited the KLM above, would the contrast be enough? Thanks.
                          Attached Files

Comment

Hi, I downsized the AC to 1280px, and tried two different editing methods, which of these would be acceptable?
                            Also for the Loong it was actually shot on a clear day, maybe the air quality was an issue. Is it better now?
                            And also edited the KLM above, would the contrast be enough? Thanks.
                            All borderline for contrast; latter two don't really have the quality for that resolution.

Comment

• Ok, I guess I'll dowsize them all to 1280px......
                              Would these be acceptable now?
                              Attached Files

Comment

Ok, I guess I'll dowsize them all to 1280px......
                                Would these be acceptable now?
                                All three likely contrast/dark rejections; second for soft as well.

Comment

Working...
                                X