prescreening request / editing advice for bjhjeong01

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• prescreening request / editing advice for bjhjeong01

Hi, Can I get some advice on photo editing? According to the photo upload instructions here, the sharpness seems too much to me, so do you think it needs to be reduced a little?
    I wonder if there are any other problems with the 3 uploaded pictures

Originally posted by bjhjeong01 View Post
    Hi, Can I get some advice on photo editing? According to the photo upload instructions here, the sharpness seems too much to me, so do you think it needs to be reduced a little?
    I wonder if there are any other problems with the 3 uploaded pictures
    A touch oversharpened, yes, bur probably ok. Also slightly dark, but again would be ok for me.

Comment

Thank you for your feedback, One photo has been slightly edited. Does this photo need more dust correction?

Comment

Thank you for your feedback, One photo has been slightly edited. Does this photo need more dust correction?
        Not sure what you mean exactly.

Comment

Originally posted by dlowwa View Post

Not sure what you mean exactly.
          This is a dust inversion image, is there any dust that could be a problem?
          Attached Files

Comment

This is a dust inversion image, is there any dust that could be a problem?
            No, but the there are halos around the aircraft that will be.

Comment

No, but the there are halos around the aircraft that will be.
              Is the only way to get rid of halos is to not use a lot of shadow options in the lightroom or Photoshop?

and

There is no black dot dust in the picture, but can it be reject even if there is a lot of halos?

Comment

There is no black dot dust in the picture, but can it be reject even if there is a lot of halos?
                Yes, the halos would cause a rejection for over-processing, I have found that multiple factors when editing can cause halos and I believe tampering with shadows is one of them.

Comment

Originally posted by thebigdog360 View Post

Yes, the halos would cause a rejection for over-processing, I have found that multiple factors when editing can cause halos and I believe tampering with shadows is one of them.
                  Ohh i see, Thank you for the information!

Comment

Is the only way to get rid of halos is to not use a lot of shadow options in the lightroom or Photoshop?
                    The only way to get rid of them is not cause them in the first place.

Yes.

Comment

The only way to get rid of them is not cause them in the first place.

Yes.
                      I see..so is the picture of Turkish Airlines that I posted serious enough to have the possibility of halos being reject?

Comment

I see..so is the picture of Turkish Airlines that I posted serious enough to have the possibility of halos being reject?
                        I think I've said that twice already, but let's try a third time: it would be rejected for overprocessed.

Comment

I think I've said that twice already, but let's try a third time: it would be rejected for overprocessed.
                          I apologize.

Comment

I apologize.
                            No need to apologize, if it's not clear the first time just make sure you ask then

Comment

Hello, I would like to get some advice on this pic

Comment

Working...
                              X