Please help!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Please help!

My photos keep getting rejected for bad quality/cropping (i use iphone 11 so i have to crop a lot to get the maximum pixels) Any website that is more beginner friendly or any suggestions?
    Rejection Reason(s): - Bad Composition (bad framing / aircraft not centered)
    - Cropping / Photo edges / Size Ratio
    - Bad quality

Hello, a smartphone is not able to take pictures of high enough quality to post on JP unless you are very close to your subject and the camera is of a good quality. If you want to upload to JP, I'd strongly advise you to invest in a proper camera and lens.

Comment

Also when requesting assistance, please share the picture that was rejected so we can give you some useful advices. But indeed, a proper camera would be a great 1st step.

Regards
      Alex

Comment

How does one think you can take appropiate pictures with an IPhone ? Jesus….

Comment

With all due respect

Even the beginner friendly websites most likely won’t accept your photos.

Comment

Originally posted by Wheat View Post
            With all due respect

Even the beginner friendly websites most likely won’t accept your photos.
            There are plenty of spotting sites without screening.

Comment

Originally posted by fleckenmann View Post
              I have seen people shooting with iPhone 13 Pro Max (if I remember correctly) in somewhat close range and got accepted. And I had to admit iP 13 Pro Max’s camera does seem to be more legit than 11.

Comment

There are a loooooot of iPhone photos on Jetphotos.

HAN HPH VII VDH HUI DAD UIH CXR DLI SGN PQC KUL KCH SIN BKK CNX PNH RGN MNL CEB HKG CAN PEK NKG HGH NNG PVG WUH ICN GMP PUS CJU TPE NRT HND ITM
                B78X - B789 - B788 - B77W - B773 - B772 - B744 - B739 - B738 - B737 - A388 - A359 - A333 - A332 - A321 - A21N - A320 - A20N - A319 - E190

Comment

If you're close enough and know what you're doing, it's easy enough to get images accepted taken with a phone. There are literally thousands of images on JP taken with phones (including several of mine), but likely 10x that number of rejected images taken with mobile devices.

To the OP: unfortunately I've seen your rejected image of N943AT, and trying to take images from a distance with a mobile device will simply never result in the quality needed to be accepted here. You can either invest in better equipment and learn some basic photography techniques, or be satisfied posting your images to IG/FB where you don't need to be concerned about quality requirements.

Comment

Everyone who posted thanks for the info! i will start investing into a new camera

Comment

Alex - Spot-This !
                      JetPhotos.com is the biggest database of aviation photographs with over 5 million screened photos online!

Here is the. link!

Comment

Well,I think you shouldn't start by buying a camera,but to look for a good spotting area,then you can go shop a set of camera and lens which will fit you the best.This way you can save a lot of money.It's a great choice to know the distance between you and the aircraft and buy a suitable len.And for the chopping and farming,you can surf around JetPhotos and gain some exprience by learning how other photographer takes their photo.Hope you can get some good ones on JetPhotos some day!

Comment

Working...
                        X