Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

CARBONOX CN - Pre-screening advice

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #31
    Hi, I would like to have the photo pre-screened.
    Thanks!
    Click image for larger version  Name:	_CNX2096(3).JPG Views:	0 Size:	514.6 KB ID:	1148975Click image for larger version  Name:	_CNX2098(1).jpg Views:	0 Size:	574.9 KB ID:	1148977Click image for larger version  Name:	_CNX1863.jpg Views:	0 Size:	490.5 KB ID:	1148979Click image for larger version  Name:	_CNX1688.JPG Views:	0 Size:	501.6 KB ID:	1148981
    Attached Files

    Comment


    • #32
      Originally posted by CARBONOX CN View Post
      Hi, I would like to have the photo pre-screened.
      1-2. similar
      3-4. contrast, compression

      Comment


      • #33
        Originally posted by dlowwa View Post

        1-2. similar
        3-4. contrast, compression
        Thanks!
        And I have a rejected link here...Don't know what's wrong with the category, and is the contrast too little?
        https://www.jetphotos.com/viewqueued_b.php?id=10602366

        Appreciate for your reply

        Comment


        • #34
          Originally posted by CARBONOX CN View Post

          Thanks!
          And I have a rejected link here...Don't know what's wrong with the category, and is the contrast too little?
          https://www.jetphotos.com/viewqueued_b.php?id=10602366

          Appreciate for your reply
          Special Scheme. Contrast too low.

          Comment


          • #35
            Hi, I would like to have photos pre-screened, thanks!

            Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_6763.JPG
Views:	29
Size:	804.8 KB
ID:	1149491Click image for larger version

Name:	_CNX6192.JPG
Views:	29
Size:	737.9 KB
ID:	1149493
            Attached Files

            Comment


            • #36
              Originally posted by CARBONOX CN View Post
              Hi, I would like to have photos pre-screened, thanks!

              Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_6763.JPG
Views:	29
Size:	804.8 KB
ID:	1149491Click image for larger version

Name:	_CNX6192.JPG
Views:	29
Size:	737.9 KB
ID:	1149493
              First one will be obstruction by the jetbridge.

              Comment


              • #37
                Originally posted by CARBONOX CN View Post
                Hi, I would like to have photos pre-screened
                1. borderline contrast/obstruction
                2. overexposed

                Comment

                Working...
                X