CARBONOX CN - Pre-screening advice

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CARBONOX CN - Pre-screening advice

Hello guys.Lately I've been uploading photos but only one was accepted.Some rejected photos had nothing wrong but a tag called"JPG compression artefacts",I use Adobe Lightroom to edit my photos and some had this problem but others don't.I don't really know what causes this problem and how can I solve this?Pls help!

Links to rejected photos would help here...

Comment

Originally posted by TomEPKK View Post
      Links to rejected photos would help here...
      Many Thanks,here's the link:https://www.jetphotos.com/viewqueued_b.php?id=10384237#

Comment

Not sure about the artefacts, but to me it seems, that the tower is leaning towards right side.

Comment

Originally posted by JuklicekCZ View Post
          Not sure about the artefacts, but to me it seems, that the tower is leaning towards right side.
          I did check the upright of the tower several times before I upload this photo.It seems that there is no leaning and the tower goes straight.But the screener didn't leave a comment so that's a little puzzling...

Comment

If you look at low left corner (light blue sky) - compression is quite visible - even more when you use "Check for dust" tool.
            Horizon is not an issue here, it looks ok.

Comment

Hello guys,just want to know if this photo is good enough for screening!
              JetPhotos.com is the biggest database of aviation photographs with over 5 million screened photos online!

Comment

Originally posted by CARBONOX CN View Post
                Hello guys,just want to know if this photo is good enough for screening!
                https://www.jetphotos.com/viewqueued...al-large-photo
                Not a screener, but the screeners won't comment on it since it's already in the queue.

I don't personally see any issues with it.

Comment

Originally posted by jakerepp View Post

Not a screener, but the screeners won't comment on it since it's already in the queue.

I don't personally see any issues with it.
                  Thanks!
                  Hope the screener see the way you do!

Comment

As jakerepp says Screeners wont comment on photos already in the queue.
                    But I do see a problem: Horizon. Your photo is leaning to the right IMHO. Check the 2 buildings on top right corner.

HAN HPH VII VDH HUI DAD UIH CXR DLI SGN PQC KUL KCH SIN BKK CNX PNH RGN MNL CEB HKG CAN PEK NKG HGH NNG PVG WUH ICN GMP PUS CJU TPE NRT HND ITM
                    B78X - B789 - B788 - B77W - B773 - B772 - B744 - B739 - B738 - B737 - A388 - A359 - A333 - A332 - A321 - A21N - A320 - A20N - A319 - E190

Comment

Originally posted by QuocTrungTran View Post
                      But I do see a problem: Horizon. Your photo is leaning to the right IMHO. Check the 2 buildings on top right corner.
                      Actually I do agree with you on that. It's a bit subtle, but I can see it now.

Comment

Originally posted by QuocTrungTran View Post
                        Thanks a lot!But I did check the horizon,it's fine and the buildings are not tilting.I use the auto horizon in Lr.
                        They'er perfectly stright.

Comment

Thank you all for the advice! I renewed the image so just forget about the old link.
                          I'm going to check out how to deal with the horizon. Sorry for my poor English......The Lr's tec is a photo-killer...

Comment

CARBONOX CN-Pre-screening advice, just want to know if this photo is good to go.

Thanks!
                            Click image for larger version

Name:	_CNX3898.JPG
Views:	413
Size:	798.1 KB
ID:	1146207
                            Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by CARBONOX CN View Post
                              CARBONOX CN-Pre-screening advice, just want to know if this photo is good to go.

Thanks!
                              Click image for larger version

Name:	_CNX3898.JPG
Views:	413
Size:	798.1 KB
ID:	1146207
                              Quality reject imo. Not worth it to upload.

Comment

Working...
                              X