Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Senorian2 prescreening request

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    Is this better? I've tried to fix the image.
    Originally posted by JuklicekCZ View Post
    yes, they are visible in the dust tool.
    Click image for larger version  Name:	typhoone.jpg Views:	0 Size:	549.6 KB ID:	1144774

    Comment


    • #17
      Originally posted by Senorian2 View Post
      Is this better? I've tried to fix the image.
      Image is very soft, and poorly centered.

      Comment


      • #18
        Click image for larger version

Name:	xxasdkas;dk.jpg
Views:	68
Size:	738.2 KB
ID:	1144909 Looking for the following issues:

        Exposure, Contrast, Sharpness, Horizon, and Heat Haze


        Thanks
        s2

        Comment


        • #19
          Originally posted by Senorian2 View Post
          Looking for the following issues:

          Exposure, Contrast, Sharpness, Horizon, and Heat Haze
          Obstruction and horizon are major issues.

          Comment


          • #20
            I thought the people around the plane would add a certain flare to the image

            Comment


            • #21
              Originally posted by Senorian2 View Post
              I thought the people around the plane would add a certain flare to the image
              No, would very likely cause an obstruction rejection.

              Comment


              • #22
                Any reasons why this image would be rejected?

                Looking for horizon, exposure, and contrast.

                Thanks
                s2 Click image for larger version

Name:	mUSTANG.jpg
Views:	58
Size:	695.5 KB
ID:	1145084

                Comment


                • #23
                  Originally posted by Senorian2 View Post
                  Any reasons why this image would be rejected?

                  Looking for horizon, exposure, and contrast.

                  Thanks
                  s2 Click image for larger version  Name:	mUSTANG.jpg Views:	0 Size:	695.5 KB ID:	1145084
                  Not a screenerer, but to me, the crop seems a bit strange and Maybe the string may be causing problems with foreground clutter as it appears to be easily avoidable.

                  Comment


                  • #24
                    Okay, I'll see if I can do anything about the string. And for the crop, would I just cut the left wing off more?

                    Comment


                    • #25
                      Originally posted by Senorian2 View Post
                      Okay, I'll see if I can do anything about the string. And for the crop, would I just cut the left wing off more?
                      From my point of view, the crop is about the missing part of the prop and the horizontal stabilizer, not wing. Removing the string in an after edit might cause a digital manipulation issue.
                      But as I said, I'm not a screenerer.

                      Comment


                      • #26
                        Originally posted by Senorian2 View Post
                        Any reasons why this image would be rejected?

                        Looking for horizon, exposure, and contrast.
                        Would be rejected for obstruction, contrast, and possibly cut off.

                        Comment


                        • #27
                          Any reasons why this image would not be accepted?

                          Aspect ratio is 4:3 Click image for larger version

Name:	4 by 3 F15.jpg
Views:	52
Size:	650.4 KB
ID:	1145235

                          Comment


                          • #28
                            Originally posted by Senorian2 View Post
                            Any reasons why this image would not be accepted?
                            Softness, noise, contrast, and questionable crop.

                            Comment


                            • #29
                              Hey, any reasons why this image wouldnt be accepted? It looks good to me, but I just want to double check
                              Click image for larger version

Name:	FINALHAWK.jpg
Views:	40
Size:	646.1 KB
ID:	1145286

                              Comment


                              • #30
                                Originally posted by Senorian2 View Post
                                Hey, any reasons why this image wouldnt be accepted? It looks good to me, but I just want to double check
                                Click image for larger version  Name:	FINALHAWK.jpg Views:	0 Size:	646.1 KB ID:	1145286
                                To me, the aircraft seems to be backlit, which would be an issue.
                                It also is poorly centered.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X