Simon Kurz - prescreening request / editing advice

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Simon Kurz - prescreening request / editing advice

Hi, im not sure about the compositing/centering. Is that okay or should i crop it in a different way? Not sure if the fuselage should be in the center or if the wings should have the same amount of space on both sides. Thank you so much!
    Attached Files

Not a screener, but you've got the right idea I think, with how you've cropped it so far and using the whole aircraft.. I think it should be a bit lower in the frame, though. I think I'd personally also crop as tight as I can and even change the aspect ratio. Here's what I came up with.

Attached Files

Comment

Having some space between the plane and the edge of the photo is nicer, so I'd say upload it like it is. Looks centered to me aswell.

Comment

Composition seems okay but I'd take a look for any possible blurriness. It might be my screen, but the nose gear and registration seem fuzzy to me.

Regarding composition, I'd personally cut off the right hand wing and use the tail as the right side extremity but this is my personal taste.

Comment

Originally posted by Simon Kurz View Post
          Hi, im not sure about the compositing/centering. Is that okay or should i crop it in a different way? Not sure if the fuselage should be in the center or if the wings should have the same amount of space on both sides. Thank you so much!
          Hello, please read here carefully when you get the chance, especially #2:

https://forums.jetphotos.com/forum/a...ning-from-crew

Images already in the queue will not be prescreened by crew.

Comment

Working...
          X