Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Prescreening Advice for GYB_ZBYN

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    Originally posted by GYB_ZBYN View Post
    Thanks! So is there any opportunity to save them? Would you mind if you give me some detailed suggestions?
    I would think most of them are likely not fixable. If you can hide the heat haze better on the last, that would be the only one worth trying again.

    Comment


    • #17
      Originally posted by dlowwa View Post

      I would think most of them are likely not fixable. If you can hide the heat haze better on the last, that would be the only one worth trying again.
      Thanks! I'll give up those then.

      Would you mind if I bother you again with these ones? I'm not sure how to fix them, or even they could be fixed. Thanks.
      Attached Files

      Comment


      • #18
        Originally posted by GYB_ZBYN View Post

        Thanks! I'll give up those then.

        Would you mind if I bother you again with these ones? I'm not sure how to fix them, or even they could be fixed. Thanks.
        1. horizon, contrast, soft. maybe fixable.
        2-3. likely not fixable

        Comment


        • #19
          Originally posted by dlowwa View Post

          1. horizon, contrast, soft. maybe fixable.
          2-3. likely not fixable
          Thanks!
          As for the first one, due to the short lens, the vertical lines near the edge may seem wrong, but the one in the middle should be already vertical. If thi is not true, I'll change this then. Also, would you mind if you give me some detailed advice on the contrast?
          And for the second, I believe I've seen some similar ones in the DB, so could you please tell me how to take this kind of photos better? I could try next time I go to the airport by sunset.
          Regards!

          Comment


          • #20
            Originally posted by GYB_ZBYN View Post
            As for the first one, due to the short lens, the vertical lines near the edge may seem wrong, but the one in the middle should be already vertical. If thi is not true, I'll change this then. Also, would you mind if you give me some detailed advice on the contrast?
            Verticals near center leaning left. Poor contrast due to exterior being (nearly) blown out.

            Originally posted by GYB_ZBYN View Post
            And for the second, I believe I've seen some similar ones in the DB, so could you please tell me how to take this kind of photos better? I could try next time I go to the airport by sunset.
            Regards!
            Much too soft for the size. Take a sharper image.

            Comment


            • #21
              Originally posted by dlowwa View Post

              Poor contrast due to exterior being (nearly) blown out.
              Please forgive me that I cannot exactly understand this sentence as I am not a native English speaker. May I ask you to explain the meaning? (Sorry for this.) Also, do you think I shall add or reduce the contrast?

              And do you mean that I could have a smaller and sharper version of the second and try again?

              Thank you for your patience!

              Comment


              • #22
                Originally posted by GYB_ZBYN View Post

                Please forgive me that I cannot exactly understand this sentence as I am not a native English speaker. May I ask you to explain the meaning? (Sorry for this)

                Thank you for your patience!
                The outside is too bright, the inside dark/low contrast.

                Comment


                • #23
                  Originally posted by dlowwa View Post

                  The outside is too bright, the inside dark/low contrast.
                  So I could add some contrast to fix it right?
                  (Really sorry for taking up so much of your time with just one photo. Anyway I believe this would be better than bothering you with plenty of versions of photos. I will learn a lot via your advice in advance.)

                  Comment


                  • #24
                    Originally posted by dlowwa View Post

                    There are issues with softness and contrast on the first four, and heat haze on the last.
                    Hello! Here I've got the first one have more contrast and sharpness, and the second one have more sharpness. Both are resized smaller to avoid issues. Hope they could work. Would you mind if you have a look at them? Thanks!
                    Click image for larger version

Name:	image_50459.jpg
Views:	56
Size:	557.5 KB
ID:	1146632Click image for larger version

Name:	image_50458.jpg
Views:	48
Size:	247.5 KB
ID:	1146634

                    Comment


                    • #25
                      Originally posted by GYB_ZBYN View Post

                      All right, I guess I shall give up this one... Anyway I'm really grateful for your instructions.

                      So are these following ones acceptable? I'm not sure about the exposure and the sharpness.

                      Click image for larger version

Name:	BJN_G550_B-8298_2022-08-26.jpg
Views:	193
Size:	300.0 KB
ID:	1144056Click image for larger version

Name:	CSH_B737MAX8_B-208M_2022-08-13.jpg
Views:	188
Size:	410.7 KB
ID:	1144057Click image for larger version

Name:	CSN_B737-800_B-5300_2022-08-11.jpg
Views:	191
Size:	441.9 KB
ID:	1144058Click image for larger version

Name:	DKH_A320_B-8035_2022-08-26.jpg
Views:	186
Size:	559.0 KB
ID:	1144059Click image for larger version

Name:	KXA_PC12NG_B-106E_2022-07-17.jpg
Views:	187
Size:	561.9 KB
ID:	1144060
                      not screener
                      I think most of them are all unable to be fixed
                      Kind regards from Shanghai
                      Charlie Chang

                      Comment


                      • #26
                        Originally posted by Charlie Chang View Post

                        not screener
                        I think most of them are all unable to be fixed
                        Well really thank you for replying. But these have already been seen by dllowa haven't they?
                        Time permitting, would you mind if I bother you with the two latest posted?
                        Regards!

                        Comment


                        • #27
                          Originally posted by GYB_ZBYN View Post

                          Well really thank you for replying. But these have already been seen by dllowa haven't they?
                          Time permitting, would you mind if I bother you with the two latest posted?
                          Regards!
                          the photo of the helicopter maybe is able to be passed.......

                          In my opinion, it depends on screener's opinion (it needs luck)
                          Kind regards from Shanghai
                          Charlie Chang

                          Comment


                          • #28
                            Originally posted by Charlie Chang View Post

                            the photo of the helicopter maybe is able to be passed.......

                            In my opinion, it depends on screener's opinion (it needs luck)
                            Thanks so much! So shall we wait for a crew member to see this? It has been rejected twice and I don't really want to waste my slots with a borderline photo.
                            Anyway best regards! Hope we could together develop skills in the future.
                            Good night

                            Comment


                            • #29
                              Originally posted by GYB_ZBYN View Post

                              Thanks so much! So shall we wait for a crew member to see this? It has been rejected twice and I don't really want to waste my slots with a borderline photo.
                              Anyway best regards! Hope we could together develop skills in the future.
                              Good night
                              Sure, good luck for your hot photo
                              Kind regards from Shanghai
                              Charlie Chang

                              Comment


                              • #30
                                Originally posted by Charlie Chang View Post

                                Sure, good luck for your hot photo
                                Thanks! lol

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X