Prescreening Advice for GYB_ZBYN

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Prescreening Advice for GYB_ZBYN

Hello! This one have been rejected several times, but the contrast is still not acceptable to the screener. So could you give some suggestions on how to improve? Also, I've been confused about how to judge the contrast, and hope you could also give me a helping hand on this. Any reply would be appreciated. Thanks and regards!
    Click image for larger version  Name:	China Meteorological Administration_King Air 350_B-10E6_2022-08-20.jpg Views:	215 Size:	595.1 KB ID:	1143846
    Last edited by bleuair; 2022-10-09, 21:22. Reason: title amended as per general rule of this corner

Originally posted by GYB_ZBYN View Post
    Hello! This one have been rejected several times, but the contrast is still not acceptable to the screener. So could you give some suggestions on how to improve? Also, I've been confused about how to judge the contrast, and hope you could also give me a helping hand on this. Any reply would be appreciated.
    Contrast looks nearly acceptable for me, though there is an issue with softness/blurriness in the tail area. It seems that the image was taken in low/overcast light, so you have shadows on some parts of the aircraft, yet the top of the fuselage is nearly blown out. Images taken in such conditions will always be a bit more challenging to get accepted.

Comment

Originally posted by dlowwa View Post

Contrast looks nearly acceptable for me, though there is an issue with softness/blurriness in the tail area. It seems that the image was taken in low/overcast light, so you have shadows on some parts of the aircraft, yet the top of the fuselage is nearly blown out. Images taken in such conditions will always be a bit more challenging to get accepted.
      Thanks! Yeah it was indeed an overcast day. So can I make a conclusion that I could just care about the sharpness and noise, and then upload it?

Comment

Hi! Anyway I've adjusted it again. So is it acceptable now?
        Click image for larger version

Name:	China Meteorological Administration_King Air 350_B-10E6_2022-08-20.jpg
Views:	279
Size:	375.4 KB
ID:	1143857

Comment

Hi! Anyway I've adjusted it again. So is it acceptable now?
          If it's a new frame I'd forgive the borderline contrast, though the soft/blurriness in the tail is still somewhat noticeable.

Comment

If it's a new frame I'd forgive the borderline contrast, though the soft/blurriness in the tail is still somewhat noticeable.
            Hi! I'd say that I can't see the noise but anyway I added some sharpness and noise control again, and got this one. Is this better?

Name:	China Meteorological Administration_King Air 350_B-10E6_2022-08-201.jpg
Views:	225
Size:	361.6 KB
ID:	1143898

Comment

Also, would this another air-to-ground photo be acceptable? (And would this be regarded as a hot photo? The operator is changed.)

Name:	Xinjiang General Aviation_AT-402B_B-8938_2022-08-20.jpg
Views:	220
Size:	585.2 KB
ID:	1143900

Comment

Hi! I'd say that I can't see the noise but anyway I added some sharpness and noise control again, and got this one. Is this better?
                I don't think I mentioned noise anywhere, did I? Tail is still soft/blurry. You might want to try a different image.

Also, would this another air-to-ground photo be acceptable? (And would this be regarded as a hot photo? The operator is changed.
                Would be ok for me.

Comment

I don't think I mentioned noise anywhere, did I? Tail is still soft/blurry. You might want to try a different image.

Would be ok for me.
                  Sorry for my misunderstanding ;D
                  For a long period of time I've been regarding blurry and noisy as the same thing. So shall I understand that I shouldn't add any anti-noise but only sharpness?
                  Sorry again and thanks for your patience!

Comment

Would be ok for me.
                    Thanks anyway! Would this be better?

Name:	IMG_20220827_193637.jpg
Views:	208
Size:	418.4 KB
ID:	1143910

Comment

Would be ok for me.
                      Sorry that the above one has some quality issues lol. You could just consider this one. Thanks!

Name:	China Meteorological Administration_King Air 350_B-10E6_2022-08-201.jpg
Views:	216
Size:	402.5 KB
ID:	1143923

Comment

Sorry that the above one has some quality issues lol. You could just consider this one. Thanks!
                        Same problems. Like I said, you can try a different image, but I'm not going to comment on this one anymore.

Comment

Same problems. Like I said, you can try a different image, but I'm not going to comment on this one anymore.
                          All right, I guess I shall give up this one... Anyway I'm really grateful for your instructions.

So are these following ones acceptable? I'm not sure about the exposure and the sharpness.

Name:	BJN_G550_B-8298_2022-08-26.jpg
Views:	292
Size:	300.0 KB
ID:	1144056Click image for larger version

Name:	CSH_B737MAX8_B-208M_2022-08-13.jpg
Views:	284
Size:	410.7 KB
ID:	1144057Click image for larger version

Name:	CSN_B737-800_B-5300_2022-08-11.jpg
Views:	289
Size:	441.9 KB
ID:	1144058Click image for larger version

Name:	DKH_A320_B-8035_2022-08-26.jpg
Views:	278
Size:	559.0 KB
ID:	1144059Click image for larger version

Name:	KXA_PC12NG_B-106E_2022-07-17.jpg
Views:	277
Size:	561.9 KB
ID:	1144060

Comment

All right, I guess I shall give up this one... Anyway I'm really grateful for your instructions.

So are these following ones acceptable? I'm not sure about the exposure and the sharpness.
                            There are issues with softness and contrast on the first four, and heat haze on the last.

Comment

Thanks! So is there any opportunity to save them? Would you mind if you give me some detailed suggestions?

Comment

Working...
                              X