No announcement yet.

Prescreening Advice for GYB_ZBYN

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi there, can you have a brief look at this one? I want to upload it as runway but not sure about whether it is acceptable.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	Taiyuan_Taiyuan Yaocheng Airport_runway_2022-08-20.jpg
Views:	150
Size:	904.0 KB
ID:	1146791

Comment

Originally posted by GYB_ZBYN View Post
      Hi there, can you have a brief look at this one? I want to upload it as runway but not sure about whether it is acceptable.
      Click image for larger version

Name:	Taiyuan_Taiyuan Yaocheng Airport_runway_2022-08-20.jpg
Views:	150
Size:	904.0 KB
ID:	1146791
      Not screener
      Yes it would be acceptable, but the weather is a bit bad,(may cause contrast rejection)
      Kind regards from Sydney
      Charlie Chang

Comment

Originally posted by Charlie Chang View Post

Not screener
        Yes it would be acceptable, but the weather is a bit bad,(may cause contrast rejection)
        Thanks! The weather was indeed not so good. So do you think the contrast shall be more or less?

Comment

Thanks! The weather was indeed not so good. So do you think the contrast shall be more or less?
          sometimes the meaning of contrast rejection is bad weather
          Kind regards from Sydney
          Charlie Chang

Comment

sometimes the meaning of contrast rejection is bad weather
            So it won't be possible to fix it right?

Comment

So it won't be possible to fix it right?
              If you're lucky, this photo will pass.
              Kind regards from Sydney
              Charlie Chang

Comment

If you're lucky, this photo will pass.
                I guess the word 'lucky' isn't for me lol
                The helicopter has been rejected with a comment 'for your personal collection'.
                I guess I'm not going to try this.

Comment

Quite soft and a bit noisy. Contrast is acceptable.

Comment

Hello! I wonder if this is wrongly rejected. https://www.jetphotos.com/viewqueued_b.php?id=10603278
                    You can see that the focal lenth is very short (24mm or so), which leads to the lines on the left qnd right side being not vertical. However, the one in the middle, next to the prop, is exactly vertical. So could anyone reconsider this rejection, or give me some suggestions on adjusting the horizon in situations like this?
                    Thanks!

Comment

Hello! I wonder if this is wrongly rejected. https://www.jetphotos.com/viewqueued_b.php?id=10603278
                      You can see that the focal lenth is very short (24mm or so), which leads to the lines on the left qnd right side being not vertical. However, the one in the middle, next to the prop, is exactly vertical. So could anyone reconsider this rejection, or give me some suggestions on adjusting the horizon in situations like this?
                      Thanks!
                      I can't really tell myself, but looks like maybe a touch of CW rotation is needed.

Comment

Originally posted by dlowwa View Post

I can't really tell myself, but looks like maybe a touch of CW rotation is needed.
                        Well... If so, how can I tell that the horizon is leveled when there isn't any line matching? After all, one line is matching the grids in my photo right now.
                        Also, this is exactly what my drone has originally captured. If you've ever had a DJI drone you would know that it would level the picture automatically.
                        No offense, appreciative for your reply as well, but I still think this is correct. So may I ask you how to judge the horizon please? Thanks!

Comment

So may I ask you how to judge the horizon please? Thanks!
                          Verticals in the center of the frame.

Comment

Verticals in the center of the frame.
                            I thoought this was just what I did lol
                            Anyway I've added some CW rotation, having this one. Would you mind giving some opinions?
                            The another was formally rejected due to underexposed. I've also adjusted. Hope you could also see if this could work.
                            By the way, may I bother you to help find the S/N of the latter (B-103A)? Th einformation website which we Chinese could access was broken days ago.
                            Thanks!
                            Attached Files

Comment

I thoought this was just what I did lol
                              Anyway I've added some CW rotation, having this one. Would you mind giving some opinions?
                              The another was formally rejected due to underexposed. I've also adjusted. Hope you could also see if this could work.
                              By the way, may I bother you to help find the S/N of the latter (B-103A)? Th einformation website which we Chinese could access was broken days ago.
                              Thanks!
                              1. needs a little CW still. Try to get the beam in the center perfectly straight.
                              2. exposure ok, but borderline contrast. if the cn is not easily locatable online you can upload without it.

Comment

1. needs a little CW still. Try to get the beam in the center perfectly straight.
                                2. exposure ok, but borderline contrast. if the cn is not easily locatable online you can upload without it.
                                It's getting a bit tricky...
                                I've changed to another, for which I made the right edge of the central beam exactly straight. I guess this would be better.
                                For the prop I don't know whether the contrast is too much or too little, but anyway I had a try.
                                Also, would there be any possibility for this runway photo to be accepted?
                                Regards!
                                Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                X