Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sam_F | Editing advice

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #31
    Prescreening please.
    Would it be acceptable?

    Click image for larger version

Name:	F60A1865 OK ED EI-IFF .jpg
Views:	78
Size:	759.5 KB
ID:	1149455
    Thank you.

    Comment


    • #32
      Originally posted by Sam_F View Post
      Prescreening please.
      Would it be acceptable?
      Probably not. Harsh light and awkward crop.

      Comment


      • #33
        Mr.dlowwa、
        I understood.  
        Thank you.

        Comment


        • #34
          The shot below was rejected for Bad Composition (bad framing / aircraft not centered) and Dark/Underexposed.
          https://www.jetphotos.com/viewqueued_b.php?id=10632349

          As Dark can be fixed,
          Is it not within the allowable range to be centered?
          How should I move the airframe for centering?  
          Down or right?

          Comment


          • #35
            Originally posted by Sam_F View Post
            The shot below was rejected for Bad Composition (bad framing / aircraft not centered) and Dark/Underexposed.
            https://www.jetphotos.com/viewqueued_b.php?id=10632349

            As Dark can be fixed,
            Is it not within the allowable range to be centered?
            How should I move the airframe for centering?  
            Down or right?
            Aircraft is too low in the frame. More of the fuselage is below the center line.

            Comment


            • #36
              Originally posted by Sam_F View Post
              The shot below was rejected for Bad Composition (bad framing / aircraft not centered) and Dark/Underexposed.
              https://www.jetphotos.com/viewqueued_b.php?id=10632349

              As Dark can be fixed,
              Is it not within the allowable range to be centered?
              How should I move the airframe for centering?  
              Down or right?
              Honestly, it's only a touch low, so only minor correction is needed. I would be more worried about the light conditions.

              Comment


              • #37
                Originally posted by jakerepp View Post

                Aircraft is too low in the frame. More of the fuselage is below the center line.
                Thank you for your advice, Mr.jakerepp,

                Comment


                • #38
                  Originally posted by dlowwa View Post

                  Honestly, it's only a touch low, so only minor correction is needed. I would be more worried about the light conditions.
                  Mr.dlowwa, thank you as always.
                  I've edited the image, what do you think?

                  Click image for larger version

Name:	F60A0899 OK EDLnnd 870J  .jpg
Views:	56
Size:	784.6 KB
ID:	1149965

                  Comment


                  • #39
                    Originally posted by Sam_F View Post

                    Mr.dlowwa, thank you as always.
                    I've edited the image, what do you think?
                    Slightly soft/weak contrast, but would be ok for me.

                    Comment


                    • #40
                      Originally posted by dlowwa View Post

                      Slightly soft/weak contrast, but would be ok for me.
                      Mr.dlowwa, thank you very much.

                      Comment


                      • #41
                        In my personal opinion, I feel that there are many shots that are too bright.   
                        The image is brightened as much as possible within the histogram's allowable range, giving a rather unnatural impression.
                        for example иии
                        https://www.jetphotos.com/photo/
                        https://www.jetphotos.com/photo/
                        (I'm not denying his shots by any means.)

                        You won't be able to see the dirt on the aircraft, and the color of the sea in Tokyo Bay is not this bright blue this time of year.
                        The winter sun has never been so bright.  
                        Screeners, what do you think?
                        Last edited by dlowwa; 2022-12-06, 07:35.

                        Comment


                        • #42
                          Originally posted by Sam_F View Post
                          In my personal opinion, I feel that there are many shots that are too bright.   
                          The image is brightened as much as possible within the histogram's allowable range, giving a rather unnatural impression.
                          for example иии
                          https://www.jetphotos.com/photo/
                          https://www.jetphotos.com/photo/
                          (I'm not denying his shots by any means.)

                          You won't be able to see the dirt on the aircraft, and the color of the sea in Tokyo Bay is not this bright blue this time of year.
                          The winter sun has never been so bright.  
                          Screeners, what do you think?
                          The effects of shooting bright white fuselages. Those images are fine. You'll need to readjust your parameters for what is acceptable.

                          Comment


                          • #43
                            Prescreening please.
                            Would it be acceptable?

                            Click image for larger version

Name:	F60A5834 EDLC+ .jpg
Views:	20
Size:	558.6 KB
ID:	1153471

                            Thank you.

                            Comment


                            • #44
                              Originally posted by Sam_F View Post
                              Prescreening please.
                              Would it be acceptable?
                              Needs a tighter crop.

                              Comment


                              • #45
                                Thank you for your advice.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X