Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

editing advice for Tzeman Kenny Ho

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • editing advice for Tzeman Kenny Ho

    Recently got a rejection for this long exposure photo and the reason is Horizon unleveled, but the buildings in the background and the ILS transmitter building in the foreground match the vertical line perfectly (correct me if i was wrong). Is there any suggestion on the 'unleveled' problem?
    https://www.jetphotos.com/viewqueued_b.php?id=10407188Click image for larger version  Name:	88799_1660844910.jpg Views:	361 Size:	542.6 KB ID:	1144369
    Last edited by bleuair; 2023-05-22, 21:08.

  • #2
    Not a screener, but the picture is leaning quite to the left, so you need to rotate it clockwise. Buildings and even the Antenna are also leaning to the left.

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by fleckenmann View Post
      Not a screener, but the picture is leaning quite to the left, so you need to rotate it clockwise. Buildings and even the Antenna are also leaning to the left.
      Agree.

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by Tzeman View Post
        Recently got a rejection for this long exposure photo and the reason is Horizon unleveled, but the buildings in the background and the ILS transmitter building in the foreground match the vertical line perfectly (correct me if i was wrong). Is there any suggestion on the 'unleveled' problem?
        Needs a little CW rotation.

        Comment


        • #5
          Use background objects as a reference to get the horizon right eg the buildings. It looks as if they are tilted here

          Comment


          • #6
            Good to go if you edit the horizon!

            Comment


            • #7
              Dear friendly community,
              I finally got a few F-22 shots from the airshow, however, the display time for the Raptor is high noon and the sun is positioned right on top of my head, and due to the geometry and the coating of the fighter jet, the bottom fuselage basically looks dark.
              Seeking advice here is there any chance my photo will get accepted to the data base?

              Thank you
              Attached Files

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by Tzeman View Post
                Dear friendly community,
                I finally got a few F-22 shots from the airshow, however, the display time for the Raptor is high noon and the sun is positioned right on top of my head, and due to the geometry and the coating of the fighter jet, the bottom fuselage basically looks dark.
                Seeking advice here is there any chance my photo will get accepted to the data base?

                Thank you
                First one is really stunning, i would gladly accept it, second one has a bit of a contrast issue

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by pdeboer View Post

                  First one is really stunning, i would gladly accept it, second one has a bit of a contrast issue
                  Thank you! Will give the first photo a go

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Recently uploaded this photo as hot (first rego) but rejected by bad motive. I've uploaded a photo in a similar angle but not in the airshow, just want to clearify what 'bad motive' refer too, i've read through the guidline but couldn't find anything related to this. Again, any help will be appriciated.
                    Attached Files

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by Tzeman View Post
                      Recently uploaded this photo as hot (first rego) but rejected by bad motive. I've uploaded a photo in a similar angle but not in the airshow, just want to clearify what 'bad motive' refer too, i've read through the guidline but couldn't find anything related to this. Again, any help will be appriciated.
                      Identifiable people/faces.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Click image for larger version

Name:	ZK-NNA.jpg
Views:	107
Size:	479.4 KB
ID:	1159459Click image for larger version

Name:	A6-ETH.jpg
Views:	114
Size:	531.8 KB
ID:	1159458
                        Took these photos recently and ask for pre-screen. I noticed that the grasses blocks a partial of the landing gear, not sure if this is consider to be an obstruction rejection.
                        Any help will be appriciated.

                        Best,
                        Kenny

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by Tzeman View Post
                          Took these photos recently and ask for pre-screen. I noticed that the grasses blocks a partial of the landing gear, not sure if this is consider to be an obstruction rejection.
                          Any help will be appriciated.
                          1. borderline dark/obstruction
                          2. soft

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Click image for larger version

Name:	VH-X2V-.jpg
Views:	108
Size:	489.3 KB
ID:	1161297 Got a heli shot this afternoon, but one a passenger is looking out of the window, is this a motive rejection, Thank you

                            Best,
                            Kenny

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by Tzeman View Post
                              Got a heli shot this afternoon, but one a passenger is looking out of the window, is this a motive rejection, Thank you
                              Not a motive rejection.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X