Rejection for - Obstructing Objects / Foreground Clutter

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rejection for - Obstructing Objects / Foreground Clutter

Hey all, sorry to be a nuisance but I had this photo rejected last night - https://www.jetphotos.com/viewqueued_b.php?id=10416938 for obstruction.

From my understanding, it has been rejected for the cones being in the way of the wheels.

I noted that the exemptions are sometimes made when ' the angle of the shot means only a small part of the aircraft is obstructed, such as ground power units/cargo loading devices.'.
    Do cones also count under this?

Because i'm assuming that exemption was used when the most recent photo of VH-XZH was uploaded, with cones obstructing the aircraft in practically the same positions.

Was wondering where the line is drawn and if this photo would be eligible for an appeal. Cheers.

Not a screener, however, the cones are blocking a decent amount of the main gear, and another cone is obstructing the engine slightly. I’d say this is probably a rejection.

Comment

You must appeal since the last photo of this aircraft really has the same obstructions and has been aceppted. Whats the criteria lol

Comment

I agree with andrelesenechal, while this rejection could be down to a more stringent screener than the one that screened the previous photo, surely with an appeal it would be accepted.

Comment

Not suitable for appeal IMHO, as with another angle, you could have avoided the cone blocking the main gear.

Comment

Originally posted by wkd001 View Post
            Not suitable for appeal IMHO, as with another angle, you could have avoided the cone blocking the main gear.
            Agreed. Simple fix on location

Comment

I don't know where u guys live. But sometimes a change on location isn't always 'simple'. I wish all airports in the world could have plenty of good spots.. where you could easily 'fix location' to get a good photo.

Comment

Working...
              X