Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Le Senechal - Rejection advice id=10462333

Hello, please read here carefully when you get the chance:

Rejected images that have already been appealed will not be commented on by crew.

Comment

Yeah, I’m not crew but from my experience I have to say that the screener is right on both fronts. Sometimes it’s a matter of just saying ”ok, deal with it” and move on.

Comment

Originally posted by andrelesenechal View Post
        Sometimes I think it will be impossible to rise the acceptance ratio with so much senseless rejections..

40 people? C'mon.. last queue is reaching 17 days. Recruit more people.. but most important, recruit people, not robots.

Hope this is'nt considered 'rude' also...
        Not crew either, but bringing into question people who are doing this on a volunteer basis, questioning their screening techniques by calling them robots, is not going to endear you in many ways to the crew as a whole, so yes, as a regular user, I would definitely call it rude.

Comment

Originally posted by MarkLawrence View Post

Not crew either, but bringing into question people who are doing this on a volunteer basis, questioning their screening techniques by calling them robots, is not going to endear you in many ways to the crew as a whole, so yes, as a regular user, I would definitely call it rude.
          Are we here to get endeared by people or to upload photos?

I am a pretty straight forward person, there is no problem to accept the rejection and move forward.. But a lot of rejections that simply aren't true are happening. This is not cool

Comment

You called us "DUMB" (in all caps) in your appeal and you are saying that isn't rude?

Comment

Originally posted by cyx323 View Post
              You called us "DUMB" (in all caps) in your appeal and you are saying that isn't rude?
              He was just being straight forward

Comment

I called the rejection dumb. Maybe english isn't you mother language I understand.

Comment

Originally posted by dlowwa View Post

He was just being straight forward
                  Rejected images that have already been appealed will not be commented on by crew

I'm getting a lot of comments I guess

Comment

I'm getting a lot of comments I guess
                    Not on the rejected image

Comment

The chinese guy didn't even understand what I meant in my appeal... that's the level.

Comment

I called the rejection dumb. Maybe english isn't you mother language I understand.
                        Please be more educated and respectful. You have a history of rude appeals, and now attacking a crew for no reason just that English isn't his first language? Do you even know anything about me to reach that conclusion? Oh also the name calling in this thread (now deleted) to the crew dealt with the appeal.

Comment

Originally posted by cyx323 View Post

Please be more educated and respectful. You have a history of rude appeals, and now attacking a crew for no reason just that English isn't his first language? Do you even know anything about me to reach that conclusion? Oh also the name calling in this thread (now deleted) to the crew dealt with the appeal.
                          A history... 2 appeals.

And yes, you put a lot on your profile and signature so I can reach conclusions about you, yes.

Comment

The chinese guy didn't even understand what I meant in my appeal... that's the level.
                            Please elaborate on this, I'm curious.

Comment

Originally posted by andrelesenechal
                              U guys are a joke
                              Pretty much what I expected.

If you are unable to engage in discourse in a civil way, I don't have much choice to block your account. You are more than welcome to disagree with rejections, and question decisions you don't agree with, but it shouldn't be done in your manner. I'll give you a chance to think about that, and if after you've had some time to calm down you wish to start again with a more mature discussion, please message me, and I will unblock your account.

Have a good evening.

Comment

Working...
                              X